Petite, brown girls, Patong

DrPhibes

Hi All,

I have a friend coming from the US to Thailand for a couple of months and he wants to spend a week in Patong with a part time GF found there in Patong.  The many times I have been to Bangla Walking Street, the girls working there are more tall, fair skinned, and working to look buxom in a model sort of way.  For appearance, he likes petite, sleek, brown to dark brown skin color.  Anyone know where in Patong he might have a higher probability of running into the temp girlfriend of his dreams?  As always, thanks in advance!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So this guy has never been able to find the girl of his dream in all of his life.

So he turns to Patong to increase his chances of being successful now.

But needs also advice on zooming-in more precisely on that part of the world, you know, precision might be key.

Desperate I presume...

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Andre0720 said:

So this guy has never been able to find the girl of his dream in all of his life.

So he turns to Patong to increase his chances of being successful now.

But needs also advice on zooming-in more precisely on that part of the world, you know, precision might be key.

Desperate I presume...

But his mate joined a forum to get dating advice.

4 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

Well according to the OP, he is from the USA, so yes desperate? Have you tried to date American women?

Nah, never had that.... hummm, how to say that politely, humm.

Oh well, I just chose to come live near Patong.????

2 hours ago, DrPhibes said:

The many times I have been to Bangla Walking Street,

If you are willing to spend some money then invite a couple of mama-sans to drinks and give them a devent tip. Explain to them what you/your friend is looking for (if you like including sexual preferences, etc.). If you do it right and keep the mama-sans happy they will bring you the perfect girls.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DrPhibes said:

Wow, that was harsh.  Never mentioned prostitutes.  The guy knows what he finds pretty and was hoping for a fair exchange of laughs, emotions, and effort rewarded body fluids ???? Pretty much a GF.

Asking for a friend, huh

Pathetic attempt 

• Thumbs Up 1