Visa run to Cambodia

5 hours ago, Finlaco said:

AFAIK the minivans are not running since Covid.  Sometimes people post enthusiastically without realizing that the information might be a little bit old.

If you have a helpful Thai friend or receptionist maybe get them to call the numbers below to see if the minivan to the border is running.  If you're new to Thailand or Asia you will have to explain that you're looking for the schedule (to and from the border) and where they depart from (Chantaburi and border).

Ban Phakkat :ช่อง ผักกาด 
 1. 081-9826284, 081-3998025
2. 085-1162335, 086-8237455
3. 084-6488867

Before covid (about 3.5 years ago, when I last did) the minivans departed from behind Robinson, and over a white Bridge (Saphan Chang Hua)
https://maps.app.goo.gl/DNYSKmZakpwFkkiPA

Thank you. That's very helpful information. Using public transport to do this border hop is definitely not for newbies to Thailand and even more so right now because who knows what's running and what's not running or what kind of fee immigration officers are demanding? 

Personally, as I live in Bangkok I'll be flying to Udon and then doing the border hop to Laos until more reports come in of people doing independent border hops at the Cambodian border.