Govt: Thailand to Become International Hub of Electric Vehicles

webfact

2 minutes ago, ikke1959 said:

Yes it will be booming all very expensive luxury electric cars who only the rich can pay.. The common people who are in 97% of the country can still pollute. It will be a big difference for the hub

I was watching some monkey business in a supermarket car park yesterday where something was being moved between vehicles.... it wasn't hot, nobody was sat in either vehicle, yet both engines were running. I was surprised when I came out of the shop this was still the case... must have plenty of money for fuel or a bad battery!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

along with the introduction of BMW i7 electric limousines for participants in the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit.

Reminds me of a scene in the TV series “Succession”, in which the mega rich were doing their bit to save the planet by being driven to their private jets in a fleet of Teslas.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CygnusX1 said:

Reminds me of a scene in the TV series “Succession”, in which the mega rich were doing their bit to save the planet by being driven to their private jets in a fleet of Teslas.

Good call. I am sure the Simpsons also did similar 30 years or so ago.???????? 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha opened an electric vehicle (EV) charging station, the 69th facility of its kind in the country, along with the introduction of BMW i7 electric limousines for participants in the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit.

Wooooow !  :partytime2:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Today we are determined to develop Thailand into a hub of EV production for ASEAN and the world,” the prime minister said.

Thailand sub-contractors to the auto industry... nothing of it's own.

why couldn't Apec leaders be moved around in the back bed of a pick-up?

Or Song Taews?

• Like 2