Address Fields for 90 Day Online Report

Hi,

Looking for some input from someone who lives in a condo and has successfully filled out an online 90 day report.

Trying to fill out my first 90 day online report.  I live in a condo building and some of the address fields aren't obvious to me.  My address is:

#519 The S Condo

5 Siri Mangkalajarn Rd Lane 1

Tambon Su Thep, Mueang Chiang Mai District

50200, Thailand

The available fields are:

Building Name/Owner Name:

Address No.:

Soi/Road:

State/Province:

City/Amphur:

District/Tambon:

So,

Building Name: The S Condo

Address No.: ???

Soi/Road: ???

State/Province: Chiang Mai

City/Amphur: Mueang Chiang Mai

District/Tambon: Suthep

Any idea what I need to use for "Address No." and "Soi/Road" based on my condo address above?  I'm assuming they do want to know my room # in the building but no idea where it should go.

Thanks!

14 minutes ago, RoninTech said:

The field doesn't accept the '#' character so I used: The S Condo Unit 519.

14 minutes ago, RoninTech said:

For the Address no. did you mean "5" and not "5 5"?  I'm guessing the second 5 was a typo?

Not an error. Normally they are written as 5/5 for village number and then house or building number for example. Mine has 3 digit numbers for village and house number (xxx/xxx).

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Not an error. Normally they are written as 5/5 for village number and then house or building number for example. Mine has 3 digit numbers for village and house number (xxx/xxx).

Ok, so in my case where does the second 5 come from?  Did you just duplicate the road number?

29 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The the first 5 is village number and the 2nd one is the number assigned to the condo building.

How did you determine that my village number was 5?

Apologies for the questions.  I'm trying to get enough info to where I can figure out the correct address myself no matter what building I live in.  Might help future searchers as well.  ????

I don't live in a condo, but my first lodgment wasn't accepted even though the woman that processes them at my IO said she remembered it and had approved it. I figured out that I had to use exactly what I used when I lodged my extension or what is stored in their database won't match, luckily I had used the editable Word doc and saved it, so I could refer back to that. I've never had an issue since.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pungdo said:

I don't live in a condo, but my first lodgment wasn't accepted even though the woman that processes them at my IO said she remembered it and had approved it. I figured out that I had to use exactly what I used when I lodged my extension or what is stored in their database won't match, luckily I had used the editable Word doc and saved it, so I could refer back to that. I've never had an issue since.

This is the important consideration, that it match the existing data.  That it be consistent.  To aid in this consistency it can be good to approach the address in a minimalist manner rather than attempting to answer what may not be mandatory fields.

Always use the drop down menus if available.  Only answer the mandatory fields.  If building name/owner name is not a mandatory field I would not enter data in that field.  Personally I would put the OP's address as 5.

The less data you provide the less has to match.

• Like 1

We got lucky and they accepted our on line check in, even though I have no idea about the village number and so didn't provide it.  Took a screen shot and will always use the same values for future 90 day check ins.  Thanks all!

For the record, here is what I entered for the non-pull down fields based on my address above:

Building Name/Owner Name: The S Condo Unit 519

Address No.: 5

Soi/Road: Siri Mangkalajarn Rd Lane 1

1 hour ago, RoninTech said:

Took a screen shot and will always use the same values for future 90 day check ins. 

You can select autofill for your next report.

Enter your passport number and select your country and then click this. image.png.4c074647f3f98895485f6dbd8e3b7259.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1