Paranoia

Neeranam

I get paranoid when I smoke when I'm Utah where it's not legal and my neighbors are Mormons.   I once smelled some teens smoking on a porch 400 yards down the fareway.  The wind was blowing towards me.   I've even seen strangers jogging with what I thought were drug dogs and I suspected they were smelling for  indoor grows or meth labs.  I know one guy who got busted fir a dirty pipe in his car.  It was nearly a year later and he said it had a big impact on his life.  He lost his current job, had to pay for random drug testing for a year, lawyer fees. Overall he said he was out 10 k USD. I don't feel paranoid in Thailand right now.  But don't they say flowers are illegal?  But that's all they sell in  the shops and tables in Asoke area.    In fact  in Utah people are creative in making pipes that are disposable so they don't have contraband with residue.  One is buying a bunch of small 2.5mm sockets.  Then at a mountain party spot they heat it up and melt it into the cap of a water bottle. Punch a suction hole and carb hole in the bottle on the side.  Use it like a one or 2 hit bowl and then just discard the whole thing.    In fact I was at a mountain parking lot and found several of these and so I asked some friends what it was.  Maybe meth too IDK

Edited by Elkski
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Elkski said:

I get paranoid when I smoke when I'm Utah where it's not legal and my neighbors are Mormons.   I once smelled some teens smoking on a porch 400 yards down the fareway.  The wind was blowing towards me.   I've even seen strangers jogging with what I thought were drug dogs and I suspected they were smelling for  indoor grows or meth labs.  I know one guy who got busted fir a dirty pipe in his car.  It was nearly a year later and he said it had a big impact on his life.  He lost his current job, had to pay for random drug testing for a year, lawyer fees. Overall he said he was out 10 k USD. I don't feel paranoid in Thailand right now.  But don't they say flowers are illegal?  But that's all they sell in  the shops and tables in Asoke area.    In fact  in Utah people are creative in making pipes that are disposable so they don't have contraband with residue.  One is buying a bunch of small 2.5mm sockets.  Then at a mountain party spot they heat it up and melt it into the cap of a water bottle. Punch a suction hole and carb hole in the bottle on the side.  Use it like a one or 2 hit bowl and then just discard the whole thing.    In fact I was at a mountain parking lot and found several of these and so I asked some friends what it was.  Maybe meth too IDK

When I was in the mandatory military service, we carved out a pipe from an apple during lunch. The best stealth smoke and when some inspectors came around you just showed them your apple and hide the holes in your palm. And yes, it was even recyclable.