Ferry Mainland > Koh Samui .

banglay

Hello everyone ???? 

Planning to visit Koh Samui end of this month or early December , and I was wondering how busy the ferry is at this time ... I'll be on a big M/bike and I was wonder what the approx. waiting time would  be if I just turned up on the day , Or would it be advisable to pre book a place in advance ?

Cheers in advance ,,,

PS And how busy is Chaweng beach at this time too ????

I can't answer your ferry questions, but Chaweng beach is very quiet at the moment due to the  bad weather we are having. It is the wet season, but hopefully the weather will improve for Christmas.

Chaweng itself seems pretty busy. Many Russian, Indian and Israeli tourists about. Surprising really, as November is normally the quietest month.

December will probably be another matter. The two weeks leading up to Christmas are the start of the high season.

• Thumbs Up 1

No problem at all when you go from Don Sac by Sea Tran ferry. With a motorbike. I never had to wait, always had the first ferry going out. You will arrive at Nathon.

Chaweng is quite now and many things as restaurants and bars are closed, but there are stlll enaugh possibilities to have a nice time there.

• Thumbs Up 1