Covid-Infected Security Guard Dies At Factory Booth

webfact

6 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

No, you don’t know that at all....  

It's possible he died of complications from Covid. 

It's also possible covid had nothing to do with his death and the fact that he tested positive is coincidental. 

I think, like you, some people read this news and jump to the Covid conclusions immediately without thinking critically.  

Equally so, IF the article quoted that he’d been vaccinated 2 weeks ago, people would be stating that the vaccine killed him. 

The article has already ‘pre-loaded’ bias in some... the cause of death was never stated.

The article did not mention any other potential cause of death so it's likely none was known. 41 year old men don't usually just drop dead at work. As I said, Occam's razor. The balance of probabilities is that he died of covid and anything else is baseless speculation designed to cast doubt on the most probable cause in pursuit of an obvious agenda.

Edited by ozimoron

On 11/25/2022 at 10:28 PM, webfact said:

The manner in which this publication reports is somewhat like a ‘conspiracy site’...

It states fact, but leaves the report open to assumption and conclusions where it could provide better facts which close out questions. 

The article reports on Four deceased people... a 53 and 73 year old couple, a 41 year old man, and an 80 year old man, all found dead - the article only mentioned Covid-19... nothing else... its very strange.

13 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

The manner in which this publication reports is somewhat like a ‘conspiracy site’...

It states fact, but leaves the report open to assumption and conclusions where it could provide better facts which close out questions. 

The article reports on Four deceased people... a 53 and 73 year old couple, a 41 year old man, and an 80 year old man, all found dead - the article only mentioned Covid-19... nothing else... its very strange.

Not at all, they were likely selected because there was no other cause of death suggested by doctors. Unfortunately, people seize on conspiracy theories to explain the indefensible.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Not at all, they were likely selected because there was no other cause of death suggested by doctors.

I guess thats possible, but they have mentioned the cause of death to be ‘complications due to covid’... ??? - the article has simply mentioned that the deceased had tested positive for covid and leaves the reader to place their own dots and then join them... 

If they could pin the deaths down to covid, surely they’d have mentioned more... rather than... they were found dead and tested positive for covid. 

Unfortunately, people seize on conspiracy theories to explain the indefensible.

Agreed...   but that not the case here.

I’m not suggesting Covid was definitely not the cause of death, I’m stating that testing positive for covid does not mean covid caused their death.

The only way to know for sure that Covid was the cause of death is for doctors to perform test / autopsy and check for covid related mobility and not other unrelated causes.  

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, James105 said:

I see this comment a lot and do not understand why it is made.   Imagine, if you would, that every death of someone over 60 was reported as "news".   Is that what you want?  Or if not, are you suggesting that if someone dies of something other than covid, it is unimportant and can somehow be disregarded?

Why do we need to imagine scenarios that do not exist, that is simply building a strawman! If a person dies of 'natural causes', that is less remarkable than if helped along by covid... what planet are you from?

On 11/25/2022 at 6:28 PM, NanLaew said:

Some people, even knowing that they are sick, still go to work because they need the money to survive.

Sorry, but it's irresponsible to think that everyone can manage with a few days off work. This guy calls off sick and he's replaced and since it's a minimum wage/skills job, he could be out of work for more than the time it takes to get over a Covid infection. Anyway, he spends most of his time in the booth where he died so he may have weighed the risks involved. He may also have been asymptomatic but either way, he did not "die of/from Covid".

We've been down this Covid road long enough to know that hand-washing and social distancing are the most effective barriers. If one isn't taking care of their personal hand hygiene, they shouldn't blame getting infected on others.

Personally, I have never had the need to get close enough to any security guards to catch anything.

'but either way, he did not "die of/from Covid".

We've been down this Covid road long enough to know that hand-washing and social distancing are the most effective barriers. '

Huh.... learn somethin' new every day.

My quote was not about your beliefs, but the conspiracies you state in your final 2 paragraphs

You apparently believe, and I have attached the quote herein that:

"If you have kids, please just jab them a few more times, mask them up from morning to night and maybe your genetic will be erased from the gene pool of humanity by these measures. Kind of a natural selection after all"

That sir is a conspiracy believers statement, and directly from the anti-vaxxer play book. Agree to disagree and walk away sir. Your only making a fool of yourself.

BTW, you never answered my question I posed in a response. Are the Chinese vaccinated with anything other than there own vaccines, and if not vaccinated at all how's that working for them?  So they have a Zero Covid Policy what concern of that is yours? You seem to believe that that policy will soon leak out the world over and we must stand up. Sir I think you have lost the plot. We are free, China never has been........don't try and compare.

The security quard passed away, he had Covid, we do not know from what he died and we don't know if he was or was not vaccinated. 

Enjoy your day, don't get stuck in the weeds and wrapped around the axels, I am far from stuck as you think, if you are Chinese then I feel for you, but it's not my problem as it will not roll to the rest of the world, just like North Koreas policies never will either.

As Thais would say.  "You think to much"

10 hours ago, FarAway said:

Since 3 years they cannot leave the country, even if now even more than ever before wanna do.

If you are not vaccinated you cannot leave your house in many cases, or at least your city.

Even if you are vaccinated, if you do not get forcibly tested, your QR code is yellow or even red and you are essentially excluded from society. Cannot use busses, cannot use trains or planes, cannot even enter the bank with your money on it. Losing your job or not getting a new one.

Just because you do not play along. Just because you do not follow blindly.

They are a prisoner in their own country. The whole country is a technocratic prison.

During COVID the mass surveillance with CCTV was heavily expanded to better catch people that do not follow the totalitarian rules.

Heck, they even had drones and robo-dogs flying and walking around the streets.

I would have never imagined that this dystopian future will become reality so fast.

And I would have never imagined either, that so many people would accept this nightmare without resisting because they are being told it is all for a good cause.

You Ryan, you and your lethargy and obedience, you are responsible for what is happening in the world.
And if people like you will not stand up and finally resist and stop blindly following narcissistic and psychopathic leaders, you will be responsible for what is coming soon as well.

I cannot talk with people like you anymore, you are living in a complete parallel reality. If you have kids, please just jab them a few more times, mask them up from morning to night and maybe your genetic will be erased from the gene pool of humanity by these measures. Kind of a natural selection after all.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I guess thats possible, but they have mentioned the cause of death to be ‘complications due to covid’... ??? - the article has simply mentioned that the deceased had tested positive for covid and leaves the reader to place their own dots and then join them... 

If they could pin the deaths down to covid, surely they’d have mentioned more... rather than... they were found dead and tested positive for covid. 

Agreed...   but that not the case here.

I’m not suggesting Covid was definitely not the cause of death, I’m stating that testing positive for covid does not mean covid caused their death.

The only way to know for sure that Covid was the cause of death is for doctors to perform test / autopsy and check for covid related mobility and not other unrelated causes. 

The conspiracy theory is rejecting the likely cause (because it is covid)  in favour of some unstated but unlikely other cause for death, Yes, it's possible he had a stroke or something but essentially you are in denial because it's covid. That's the agenda.

The conspiracy theory is rejecting the likely cause (because it is covid)  in favour of some unstated but unlikely other cause for death, Yes, it's possible he had a stroke or something but essentially you are in denial because it's covid. That's the agenda.

The leading article quoted in the Op is missing key information - thats not denial, its fact.

If the article quoted that they all had a cold or flu would readers be jumping to the same conclusion that a cold or flu killed these people ?

I would like to see these articles presented in a far less clumsy manner and read something along the lines of...  "xxxx died at age xx, doctors reported that autopsy results showed the deceased suffered pneumonia and respiratory complications brought consistent with through brought on by Covid-19... "

Or... "xxxx died at age xx, although the deceased tested positive for Covid-19 doctors as yet have not confirmed the cause of death..."

Thus, the denial could be yours.. its seems you ‘want' covid to have been the cause, because thats the conclusion you have jumped to. Meanwhile, I simply want accurate reporting that isn’t misleading.

Wanting factual and accurate information is not a conspiracy, its not denial, its not an agenda... Is simply wanting the truth. 

Recognising that key information is missing such than an accurate conclusion cannot be drawn is not a conspiracy, its not denial, is not an agenda... Again... its simply wanting the truth. 

The article is not telling the whole truth - perhaps because the author of the article doesn't know the full story... In its current state the article is incomplete and misleading...

The only conspiracy I could be accused of is wondering if the ‘incomplete reporting is deliberate’....  that accusation levied towards me would be a fair one, one I accept. 

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, richard_smith237 said:

The leading article quoted in the Op is missing key information - thats not denial, its fact.

If the article quoted that they all had a cold or flu would readers be jumping to the same conclusion that a cold or flu killed these people ?

I would like to see these articles presented in a far less clumsy manner and read something along the lines of...  "xxxx died at age xx, doctors reported that autopsy results showed the deceased suffered pneumonia and respiratory complications brought on by pneumonia... "

Or... "xxxx died at age xx, although the deceased tested positive for Covid-19 doctors as yet have not confirmed the cause of death..."

Thus, the denial could be yours.. its seems you ‘want' covid to have been the cause, because thats the conclusion you have jumped to. Meanwhile, I simply want accurate reporting that isn’t misleading.

Wanting factual and accurate information is not a conspiracy, its not denial, its not an agenda... Is simply wanting the truth. 

Recognising that key information is missing such than an accurate conclusion cannot be drawn is not a conspiracy, its not denial, is not an agenda... Again... its simply wanting the truth. 

The article is not telling the whole truth - perhaps because the author of the article doesn't know the full story... In its current state the article is incomplete and misleading...

The only conspiracy I could be accused of is wondering if the ‘incomplete reporting is deliberate’....  that accusation levied towards me would be a fair one, one I accept.

So the best you can do is accuse the article of being misinformation because it doesn't provide any clue to a cause of death you wish was there?

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I would like to see these articles presented in a far less clumsy manner and read something along the lines of...  "xxxx died at age xx, doctors reported that autopsy results showed the deceased suffered pneumonia and respiratory complications brought consistent with through brought on by Covid-19... "

It's unlikely that such clarity is going to be available.

There's another case mentioned in a link on the same news source, this one : https://thainewsroom.com/2022/11/24/covid-infected-thai-man-dies-while-working-from-home/

Here we have a 38 year old man who was working from home after contracting covid

He died on November 24

According to the article he contracted covid on Sunday Nov 20th which was 4 days before.

We've seen how covid works over the last few years, but we're supposed to believe that this 38 year old man caught and died from covid in just 4 days, lets be generous and include the day of infection AND the day of death - making it 5 days flat.

Based on everything we know - that's not how covid works, is it? According to everything I've read there is an incubation period which can be anything from 2 to 5 days (perhaps longer in earlier versions) but this guy both caught it, became ill and subsequently died from the infection in just 5 days?

This kind of thing makes me think that covid may be much more prevalent than they know, or than they say.

Or the nature of covid has changed beyond recognition - that's the main concern.

Edited by ukrules
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ozimoron said:

So the best you can do is accuse the article of being misinformation because it doesn't provide

Why are you defending an incomplete article ?

Wouldn’t you like there to be more facts presented in article such as this?.... something with greater clarification so we are not making assumptions to fill in the gaps. 

Covid-19 is a highly emotive subject, whenever there is insufficient information people are jumping to all sorts of conclusions....

- In this case your conclusion is.... ‘covid was the killer’

- In this case, my conclusion is.... ’poor article, missing key information'

You have jumped to a conclusion, I’m suggesting that we shouldn’t be jumping to conclusions because  the information is incomplete - the article is very poorly written to the point that its clumsy. 

5 hours ago, ozimoron said:

any clue to a cause of death you wish was there?

You seem to be of the misunderstanding that I want the cause of death not to be Covid-19. 

You are wrong - I don’t care what the cause of death is. 

My whole point throughout this ‘side-discussion’ of ours is that I think the article is very poorly written, its missing on key facts, it opens the door to assumption - you have happily allowed yourself to be guided through the door and made your assumption that Covid is the cause of death. 

Either the author has deliberately opened that door to assumption or he/she does not carry out any research before putting ‘pen to paper’.

This is why I think the report is at best, very poorly written, at worst, deliberately misleading with an agenda. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/28/2022 at 12:17 AM, jacko45k said:

Who is this 'we', a mouse in your pocket? Please don't bring your requirements onto me... maybe I want my freedom from your types....

Well, I always was lead by the misleading name of Thailand "Land of the Free" and thought, before moving here, that is would be true.
Free of government interference, free of opinion-nazis, free of people telling you what to do and what to believe.

But sadly after living here, especially in the last 2 and a half years, I realized that the name of Thailand is more like a satire.

It is not the land of the free. It is the land of the sheep.

It is not the land of Smiles. It is the land of masks and fake-smiles.

And before you say I am an evil foreigner doing Thai-bashing, my Thai wife is saying the same. 

My Thai wife in my age you know, not 20 years old difference and different attractive attributes. Able to talk to each other. I know I know, in circles like yours you do not have couples like that. I know it is a rarity in Thailand. Most Thai-Farang-couples are just based on necessity.

As soon as we can, we are leaving this country. And then you can stay with people like yours, being afraid of everything the government and media tells you to be afraid of.

And we will be in a country with people like us, where we trust ourselves, our immune system, our own senses and highly distrust any government agency.

We will see who is more happy, healthy and whatsoever in the long-term. Have a good life in fear my man, never forget to trust big daddy government!

Edited by FarAway

1 hour ago, FarAway said:

Well, I always was lead by the misleading name of Thailand "Land of the Free"

Au contraire... it is a very liberal place and the locals are free to do as they please,...drive without due care and attention, or need of licence whatever, half keep dogs and let them disturb all and sundry, they certainly have a liberal attitude to sexual encounters, unlike the Victorian attitudes of the West. Low levels of taxation if they bother at all. Sure, the place has got laws on the books, but little attempt to enforce them. I feel I have a level of freedom here I would not see in my own country. And don't even think to compare to that so called bastion of liberty (so they think), the USA... snared by their ancient outdated rules.  Playing lip service to liberty.

Wherever you are returning to, good fortune.... my country, (UK) where transport is on strike, hospitals are unable to help you, or crime ridden USA,  where various words are taboo and you cannot utter them and it's no go areas! 

I shall stay here where people in the main mind their own business and do not preach how others should behave!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, FarAway said:

????

Typical fear-mongering and the tactic of making people feeling guilty for defending freedom.

I do not know ANYONE who died from COVID.

But I know 2 people, one in Thailand and one in Germany, who died immediately after the vaccine (within 24hrs, before completely healthy, SUDDEN DEATH). I met one woman on Koh Phangan who was permanently disabled after AZ vaccination. My barber here on Koh Mak has breathing issues and sleep apnoe since his 2nd Pfizer Shot. And the sister of my best friend in Germany passes out from time to time since her 3rd booster Pfizer.

From my own experience, people around me, I can say the vaccine is way more dangerous than the disease.

I do not believe the official data of so many dead people from COVID, I am 100% certain they just took a lot of old people that died from natural causes and marked them as COVID deaths to sell their vaccine and to try to push people into the QR-code-tyranny.

Luckily many people like me pushed back, so it is not like in China right now. But I bet "the next pandemic" will come soon and then people like me need to push back again, because people like you better believe the media and the government instead of your own senses.

So much misinformation in your covid denier anti-vaxxer post. 

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Haha 1