Anyone else having trouble with TM30 online system?

Using Chrome as advised (but same results using Firefox).  Extranet.immigration.co.th.  Website loads but no CAPTCHA to copy.  So can;t get to my account to make a report.  Very frustrated; had to do report in person.  Agent there checked my login into so that is correct.  She reset my password, but I can't get in because no CAPTCHA appears.

OP here.  I don't believe I am using a VPN.  I am accessing the internet thru a data connection with my cell phone, then using a Mac via hotspot connection with the phone.  I will take my computer somewhere where I can get a standard wifi connection to see it that makes a difference.  Thannk, Ubonjoe, for letting me know it is not the webiste that is at fault.

Why don't you try just using the phone? Has worked like a charm doing in on the phone. The website is optimized for mobile, presents itself similar to an app. From that captcha it even appears you are using the old(er) 'extranet' web address? (If that one is still viable or not, I don't know.)

You are using this link?

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

Try doing it using your phone with that link.

I'm in UK at the moment but will be flying into Thailand next week. I was looking at the mobile app and noticed there is a space for TM6 number. As they are suspended at the moment will this make any difference to your application?

I live in a province where Immigration still insist on reporting within 24 hours of arrival at your residence.

I have had previous with the IO's on this.....