Video: Tourist police crack down on women AND transgenders on Pattaya's Beach Road

webfact

I would love to read a background story about why these raids happen and who has this let's-do-this idea.

Is it some police officer who wants that everybody gets a night OT payment? Or is it some politician in Bangkok who tells them to show they are doing something? Or maybe someone from the tourism authority? Who has these ideas and what is their actual goal? 

8 hours ago, robert888d said:

What a fuss they  make  to preserve Thailand's image.Leave the ladyboys and ladies alone. If tourists want to have fun with them let them. I would hazard a guess that 80% of the  tourists come to Thailand for sex. 

i am coming here for more than 30 years and all my male friends relations neighbours, whatever I know all 100% come here to Pattaya for the sex.

ù

4 hours ago, vangrop said:

i am coming here for more than 30 years and all my male friends relations neighbours, whatever I know all 100% come here to Pattaya for the sex.

ù

Doesn't matter how long you have lived there, if you live in a bubble (like you do) you only see what you want to see. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, robert888d said:

What a fuss they  make  to preserve Thailand's image.Leave the ladyboys and ladies alone. If tourists want to have fun with them let them. I would hazard a guess that 80% of the  tourists come to Thailand for sex. 

Everything in it's place perhaps. Maybe the promenade is not the place for it.... why not simply line the streets in soi 6? People strolling the front should not have to endure being groped by this freak show. 

Edited by jacko45k

16 hours ago, shackleton said:

Why do the police bother ...

I think so that when 'higher ups' have dinner with farang the sensitive topic can be brushed aside without loss of face by claiming a campaign of anti-prostitution is ongoing. 

said it before and say it again !!   Why can't they adopt the same principle as in Germany (Hamburg) and other European cities where ONE street is zoned / made available for such activities !

Soi 6 comes to mind ,where it could be closed off / restricted access with a notice displaying that this is an Adult only controlled zone .    Entry can then be controlled  .It can be managed and policed .Those sex workers can then legally operate in a safe / clean/controlled environment to the enjoyment of those whom wish to frequent the area . 

Sex workers are currently marginalized on the edge of society , unrecognised , unprotected .  Most are just trying to make money for their poor families back home .   They also don't want a future working in the rice fields !!

Come on Thailand ,  do something worthwhile not only to improve the lives of sex workers but also the image of Pattaya . 

• Like 1

what would be interesting and new is if the ladyboy fruit loops would target older tourist women, and leave the tired old dog diddling stuff alone, the jiggle high, they jiggle low they jiggle every where they go, like the Moon River song , try to honor the dead, the heritage, and the Right LIvlihood that 95% Buddhist Thailand supports