Covid requirements boarding Airasia

villageidiotY2K

4 hours ago, clearance said:

They only have "Mask policy" AFAIK.

Correct, and am always flying with them.

Weirdly enough, I recently returned from UK via Doha on Qatar and nobody, except cabin crew, were bothered for wearing them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Correct, and am always flying with them.

With the greatest respect, is that only on domestic routes with Air Asia in Thailand?? I recently flew with Air Asia on a return trip from Siem Reap to Bangkok. Masks worn to Bangkok, no masks from Bangkok. The return flight to Siem Reap was full, mainly tourists, and most without masks (including myself). Cambodian Immigration Officers were also "maskless".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Burma Bill said:

With the greatest respect, is that only on domestic routes with Air Asia in Thailand?? I recently flew with Air Asia on a return trip from Siem Reap to Bangkok. Masks worn to Bangkok, no masks from Bangkok. The return flight to Siem Reap was full, mainly tourists, and most without masks (including myself). Cambodian Immigration Officers were also "maskless".

Cambodian immigration told me to put My mask on in Siem Reap!

On my flight there and back, they expected us to wear masks.

Edited by Scouse123
  • Thanks 1

So, Air Asia still won't tell anyone what their covid policy is, they provide no phone contact info anymore so they don't get my money. They essentially open it up so that they can overbook their flights and do an on the spot demand for COVID validation  and throw you off the flight if you can't provide it. No, that is not happening. They either get it together and provide clear and legible info preferably in an FAQ or easily accesible via a search engine and not buried in some kind of clause in a contract on page thirty seven or they lose their business from me.

• Thanks 1

On 12/7/2022 at 5:40 PM, Gilligan In Drag said:

So, Air Asia still won't tell anyone what their covid policy is, they provide no phone contact info anymore so they don't get my money. They essentially open it up so that they can overbook their flights and do an on the spot demand for COVID validation  and throw you off the flight if you can't provide it. No, that is not happening. They either get it together and provide clear and legible info preferably in an FAQ or easily accesible via a search engine and not buried in some kind of clause in a contract on page thirty seven or they lose their business from me.

Totally agree airasia suck balls, ppl will catch up w their <deleted>ty service hopefully.  But I love the hot Thai ladies with those tight red uniforms though. Sniff sniff oh me bonker getting blood clot buuuui