Jump to content

Problem with Lazada and Kerry delivery


PattayaKevin
 Share

Recommended Posts

mrs used Kerry a lot, not now. The last next day delivery took 5 days and the fruit inside was ruined. Called them many times, always say they will look into it and ring back, they never did.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

In my experience the transport/delivery logistics is handled by Lazada depending on the seller, the item, the location.Lazada generally control whose used where the item needs to be collected as opposed to "dropped off" by the seller.

Cant find you, ran out of time, too many to do in a day, all common answers.

 

If you are not prepared to wait, the time for stated delivery has passed, then go through the "cancel order" procedure.That invariably ends up in a delivery quite quickly or a refund.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supposedly when I messaged Lazada today they canceled the order and told Kerry to return to sender. They said that they can't refund me until they get the order back. Then after they get it back could take them up to 30 business days to credit my credit card I used. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, garrya said:

They do this all the time. Incompetent and negligent staff  God knows why they keep doing this. 

As per policy on online platforms, the shipment provider has to call before delivery. 

No, he called me so that the call is shown in their system. He didn't say anything. But when I asked "Lazada?" he imidiately hung up. I could see later in the tracking system that he called me at this time. But bad for him... At our gate all vehicles are registered and filmed. He never was here. And when he called me I went immediately down to the parking area. No Kerry and also the guards confirmed this. 

 

I've also often had that I couldn't be reached, that I'd asked for a different delivery date, whatever.  But in all these cases I received the delivery. This was the first time that it was returned to the seller. And I need these things urgently...

 

I also had already that they tried to deliver a flat envelope instead of a bigger parcel containing the product. I always make unpacking videos. Gets on my nerves but seems to be necessary. So far I didn't get wrong or broken products - not yet... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

That's why it's better to stick to cash on delivery. You then have to deal with the hassle of them coming just when you're not at home but it's better than chasing a refund.

 

By the way, the Lazada app is lousy with addresses. It can sometimes "force" an unintended address. I was staying in Pattaya at a LK Hotel. Somehow the app had contrived to register the address of another LK Hotel (there are several LKs in Pattaya).

Edited by JackGats
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The calling and not answering seems to be standard now for many of the delivery companies. Shows on the phone but does not confirm that the receiver has the package.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

I have not experienced this problem. When they are going to deliver I always get a call to make sure there is someone to collect the delivery. Don't you get a call? They normally do call to make sure they are not wasting their time.

I always got calls. At the Kerry tracking system their calls are registered. I don't know at the other companies. But if they didn't want to deliver they did not talk to me and simply hung up. So for their system they contacted me. And I tried to call them back. Nobody picked up. Only one time the courier asked me if he can come the next day. No problem then. It is honest. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Mickeymaus said:

No, he called me so that the call is shown in their system. He didn't say anything. But when I asked "Lazada?" he imidiately hung up. I could see later in the tracking system that he called me at this time. But bad for him... At our gate all vehicles are registered and filmed. He never was here. And when he called me I went immediately down to the parking area. No Kerry and also the guards confirmed this. 

 

I've also often had that I couldn't be reached, that I'd asked for a different delivery date, whatever.  But in all these cases I received the delivery. This was the first time that it was returned to the seller. And I need these things urgently...

 

I also had already that they tried to deliver a flat envelope instead of a bigger parcel containing the product. I always make unpacking videos. Gets on my nerves but seems to be necessary. So far I didn't get wrong or broken products - not yet... 

They do this. Only Kerry though. 

Ring a sec and carries on.

My missus has had this numerous times so did our Buyers. 

We have reported this to both Lazada and Kerry, but as usual, nothing has  changed. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Mickeymaus said:

I always got calls. At the Kerry tracking system their calls are registered. I don't know at the other companies. But if they didn't want to deliver they did not talk to me and simply hung up. So for their system they contacted me. And I tried to call them back. Nobody picked up. Only one time the courier asked me if he can come the next day. No problem then. It is honest. 

Seems strange I must admit. I wonder what is going on with Kerry, usually as you say they are good.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Thailand said:

The calling and not answering seems to be standard now for many of the delivery companies. Shows on the phone but does not confirm that the receiver has the package.

Yeah true. Kerry even marks unsuccessful deliveries when the package is still in the sorting depot. Outrageous. They play the system as the online platforms don't crack down on them.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Photoguy21 said:

Seems strange I must admit. I wonder what is going on with Kerry, usually as you say they are good.

Used to be good. However, nowadays, they are getting funny. 

I looked at our problem deliveries and 70% accounted for Kerry and the other 30% DHL, BEST and J&T combined. This sums it up.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, garrya said:

Used to be good. However, nowadays, they are getting funny. 

I looked at our problem deliveries and 70% accounted for Kerry and the other 30% DHL, BEST and J&T combined. This sums it up.

 

What do you have to pay as seller if the delivery is returned to you? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Depending on your location, locate the nearest Kerry depot and go and pick it up yourself, if at all possible. Same with Flash and all the others. They all use the "recipient rescheduled delivery" trick.

Edited by bradiston
Link to post
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

I have not experienced this problem. When they are going to deliver I always get a call to make sure there is someone to collect the delivery. Don't you get a call? They normally do call to make sure they are not wasting their time.

We have never had problems with Kerry. They either call beforehand or send me a message to state they will be delivering. These are for CODs by the way. Even for just a straightforward delivery and no cash involved we still get a phone call. If we are out then they are told to leave it in the basket by the gate which they always do. Perhaps it is because we have a regular driver and this makes the difference.  

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Never had problem with Kerry at our place, they always drive in to our remote farm, but Best same as OP describes. Always cheats, customer out of reach, not available, etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, garrya said:

We don't pay if the delivery is unsuccessful. However, the goods often get damaged when they get returned and that's a loss. Returned products are treated as garbage. We have large items and they require custom-made packaging which we have to replace. Can cost hundreds of Baht. 

 

We can often prove from chat messages that the Buyers were not contacted and they indeed need the product but nothing happens. So basically we lose customers who eventually don't want to order again to avoid disappointment. Not saying we lose revenue. This could be monthly thousands or even tens of thousands when the seller sells more expensive products. Lazada ignores it. 

 

The worst thing is that many Buyers blame the Seller for these and if they happen to succeed to receive their order, they would leave a bad review bad-mouthing about the Seller. And again, the online platforms allow these bad reviews even if it's crystal clear that the buyer blames the shipping service. 

It's good to know that Kerry has to pay for it too. I felt sorry for the seller.

 

Can you choose the delivery company or does Lazada assign it to you? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

In general, all of the delivery services are slipping.

1.  I place the main complaint on the freelance drivers.  Doing everything possible to cut corners.  It's a money thing.

2. Secondly, the delivery company themselves.  They are turning an eye to the problem and have a inadequate service system to back up customer issues. 

Overall, the growth of internet shopping is not being equally supported by the delivery carriers.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...