Problem with Lazada and Kerry delivery

PattayaKevin

3 hours ago, Longwood50 said:

I oder a lot on Lazada and Shopee.  I find it far easier to find things online that going to the stores and trying to explain what it is I am looking for only to find out they don't carry it. 

The fewest problems in terms of delivery are from Kerry.  The most difficulties have been with J&T.   Even then the number of errors non deliveries is very minimal.  

Also if the item is not correct or damaged very easy to return.  Go to one of the stores in person in Thailand and it is both time consuming and laborious. 

Yeah, it's true that online shopping is a piece of cake.

However, lot of buyers are just dreamers. They order online, don't read the profile description and start complaining that it's to small, too soft, too hard, colour doesn't match pictures etc. If the buyer clearly understands what they buy, it's simple. 

Return is also easy if buyer returns within the designated timeframe. Both Lazada and Shopee literally bully Sellers and do everything to favour buyers even if they have to break their own policy. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, I have problems with Shoppee when Kerry does the delivery - This week I ordered something the delivery date was 12/12 Kerry didn't deliver and claimed to have called the mobile number (no missed calls) same again 13/12 and 14/12 nothing at all. This is not the first time Kerry has failed to deliver on time - if it eventually arrives I will refuse the delivery and order from Lazada.

That said Shoppee motorcycle delivery is usually fine.

So here is the question - is there anyway to tell when you place an order on Shoppee if it will be Kerry or Shoppee's motorcycle delivery?

3 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

In what language are you answering these calls???? I always use the wife's number for delivery.

In English. There is not much talk. Just Lazada or in this case Kerry? Are you here? I come down.

In the future I will record all calls... I have this on at my tablet anyway. Every call there is automatically recorded. Will switch this on at my phone too. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

^ My point was.  They hang up because "they" cannot speak, or are not confident in, English. This is Thailand so most business is conducted in the local language.

I got so many deliveries from other Lazada delivery companies (almost 100). There was never a problem. Only when I ordered a monitor and they had to use a truck there were again problems. This delivery mentioned before was with a truck too. Obviously this is not so easy... 

But it was not only the problematic courier. Kerry didn't respond to emails. Their online chat service told me several times that they will call back what they never did. 

My experience with Lazada itself has always been good. Especially the online chat. I always enter "talk to human" and I get a service agent immediately. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/8/2022 at 1:41 PM, garrya said:

They do this all the time. Incompetent and negligent staff  God knows why they keep doing this. 

As per policy on online platforms, the shipment provider has to call before delivery. 

I've noticed that most of the delivery services seem to be increasingly using contractors with motorbikes to deliver packages, even larger ones.  I see these grossly overloaded bikes all over the city now. 

I suspect the overextended drivers don't bother going to out of the way delivery locations that take too much time and effort.  They just mark those parcels as undeliverable: nobody home.

12 minutes ago, dddave said:

I've noticed that most of the delivery services seem to be increasingly using contractors with motorbikes to deliver packages, even larger ones.  I see these grossly overloaded bikes all over the city now. 

I suspect the overextended drivers don't bother going to out of the way delivery locations that take too much time and effort.  They just mark those parcels as undeliverable: nobody home.

I live in Central Pattaya and they don't deliver... 

1 hour ago, VocalNeal said:

In what language are you answering these calls???? I always use the wife's number for delivery.

Yes me too but no missed calls on her phone. And account in her name

Edited by Negita43
added something

6 minutes ago, Negita43 said:

So here is the question - is there any way to tell when you place an order on Shoppee if it will be Kerry or flash or Shoppee's motorcycle delivery?

Can anyone answer that part of my original post

A seller here said that Lazada decides who will deliver. I asked Lazada and they told me that I have to chat with the seller to find it out. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mickeymaus said:

A seller here said that Lazada decides who will deliver. I asked Lazada and they told me that I have to chat with the seller to find it out.

I use Lazada a lot , and if it is for perishables I ask the seller if he can use Flash Express , as for some reason they are 24hrs quicker than the rest.  Some will and some won''t , maybe they have an account with other firms , If they don't I order with somebody who will use them.

So it is up to the seller.

I have just noticed somebody has used BEST Express to deliiver an item to me.

I have been on BEST's tracking page , apparently you have to register or sign on to BEST before you can track now.

Edited by NE1

2 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

I do that she complains they call twice and by the time she picks up the phone the call ends. Sometimes they answer and say ten minutes then show up an hour later!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, NE1 said:

I have just noticed somebody has used BEST Express to deliiver an item to me.

I have been on BEST's tracking page , apparently you have to register or sign on to BEST before you can track now.

BEST once forged a POD signature, I complained to Lazada and they turned up with the item the next day.

I've had a lot of deliveries these days. LEX, Flash and Kerry. LEX and Flash have been pretty good. Flash especially was fast and very friendly. Kerry seems to have messed up the delivery. Arrived yesterday before noon in Phuket. From the central Phuket distribution center it went to another Kerry distribution center and then 1h later back to the first one. Since then nothing. Still says will be delievered yesterday.

kerry.thumb.png.f7146d1d47f43e722fd95a94d2197a30.png

Edited by eisfeld

Our recent service from Kerry has definitely gone down hill in the last few months. Delivery times have lengthened and we have experienced non delivery despite the tracker indicating our parcel was to be delivered that day. Yesterday the delivery man was rude to my wife over the phone when she explained why we were not at home and asked why was our parcel not delivered the previous day as indicated it would be by tracking. Maybe it is a local problem but it definitely puts me off using Kerry in the future if there are other delivery options.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm having trouble with vendors advertising stuff they don't have. They claim to have packed but never goes to delivery. One has even given me a bogus tracking number. Then I get a call offering me something different which I refused so they asked me to cancel my order. Why didn't they cancel. Anyway left it open. 

I have ordered the same thing so far from three different vendors. So far nothing from two   ???? 

6 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

I'm having trouble with vendors advertising stuff they don't have. They claim to have packed but never goes to delivery. One has even given me a bogus tracking number. Then I get a call offering me something different which I refused so they asked me to cancel my order. Why didn't they cancel. Anyway left it open. 

I have ordered the same thing so far from three different vendors. So far nothing from two   ???? 

I don't think they can cancel. Some tracking numbers don't work for a few days

37 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

^ I've had a few cancelled because of no stock. Puzzled me at first as I didn't do it. 

These sellers don't have the items. When you order they order and send it to you. Not much risk for them. Honestly - I would do the same ????????????????

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2022 at 10:47 AM, Mickeymaus said:

AFAIK there is an initial period whereby Lazada automatically select the courier, the seller has no option. Then after a while, the seller gains the ability to select the method. I don’t know if this is true or not. I was told by a seller, that they had no choice to use xxx but in the future they can offer a courier of my choice. 

• Like 1

On 12/7/2022 at 7:09 PM, PattayaKevin said:

They keep making excuses of either invalid address or no one at home.

Had exact same problem. They can't get drivers and blame your data rather than deliver late and get black marks with seller platforms. . they have a tactic or of recording a failed delivery as SOP and maybe if you are lucky they then deliver.

last thing I bought was from a shop rather than Lazada because of kerry.

On 12/8/2022 at 4:25 PM, D M G said:

In general, all of the delivery services are slipping.

1.  I place the main complaint on the freelance drivers.  Doing everything possible to cut corners.  It's a money thing.

2. Secondly, the delivery company themselves.  They are turning an eye to the problem and have a inadequate service system to back up customer issues. 

Overall, the growth of internet shopping is not being equally supported by the delivery carriers.

I think you mean the same as '   The don't give a damn if your package doesn't get delivered on time '  or even delivered at all.