Who's missing lockdowns?

Celsius

38 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

1. So you didn't see through your blinkers hundreds of Thais on the beaches queuing for food daily? You didn't see all the charitable acts by long term foreigners using their pensions, pooling resources, organizing charity collections online to help and assist needy Thais?

2. Why is number 2 above supposed to mean? I live here and have done for 27 years. Who are you to say this?

3. There was lockdown and this prevented inter province travel for a long while and bars and restaurants were shut, or didn't you get the memo?  and there was no domestic tourism as there was no travel and no money.

4. Sweeping statement and a ridiculous generalization as to what was going on in Thailand, Were you even here?

5. No idea what this is supposed to mean.

6. A TV is the equivalent to The Bible for Thai people.

7. You don't know what a SHA hotel is? Update yourself or Google it.

Your post was inaccurate and nonsensical.

1.Nope, no soup kitchens where I live.

2. you the one whinging abut hazmat suits and what not when travelling during lockdown... don't like the rules don't travel..... surely even a moron understands this.

3. Interprovincial travel ?.... I had no issue with during the so called lock down.

4. Are you saying the weak bussinesses would still be operating lockdown or no lockdown....... wow next level window licking right there.

5. figured you had no proof of suicide rates..... people like you that spout the rubbish never do.

6. Why would Thai's consider a TV the same as a bible ?

7. Why... it is not something that concerns me.

Your post was inaccurate and utter nonsense....... again.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

1. What soup kitchens ?

2. Don't like the rules, don't travel.

3. was great with no tourists congesting the place.... although my little seaside getaway I enjoy greatly was not affected by the covids as they rely 100% domestic tourism.... and they was plenty.

4. most of the gone bussinesses were <deleted> anyways and would have closed lockdown or not.

5. got a link to official number before/during/after lockdown ?

6. what is a TV ?

7. what is an SHA hotel ?

Many people were sleeping in Thapae gate in Chiang mai and nearby, never seen before. There was free food distribution going there much of it by community groups. No tourism maybe no where to go home to many were forced onto the bones of their <deleted> with zero income , for no good reason.

IMG_6498.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Captain Monday said:

Many people were sleeping in Thapae gate in Chiang mai and nearby, never seen before. There was free food distribution going there much of it by community groups. No tourism maybe no where to go home to many were forced onto the bones of their <deleted> with zero income , for no good reason.

Millions dead, especially from the early mutations and you claim no good reason? That's just insane.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Millions dead, especially from the early mutations and you claim no good reason? That's just insane.

Ignoring any given flu cycle [historically] that kills millions equally within any given flu season [whatever the f*** that is].

Though, never become overwhelmed or angst by proposed officialdom/institutional paranoia.

Why is this?

2 minutes ago, zzaa09 said:

Ignoring any given flu cycle [historically] that kills millions equally within any given flu season [whatever the f*** that is].

Though, never become overwhelmed or angst by proposed officialdom/institutional paranoia.

Why is this?

We can prevent covid, it's still not seen as a permanent fixture. The medical advice is predicated on this assumption.

54 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

And ?

2 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

1.Nope, no soup kitchens where I live.

2. you the one whinging abut hazmat suits and what not when travelling during lockdown... don't like the rules don't travel..... surely even a moron understands this.

3. Interprovincial travel ?.... I had no issue with during the so called lock down.

4. Are you saying the weak bussinesses would still be operating lockdown or no lockdown....... wow next level window licking right there.

5. figured you had no proof of suicide rates..... people like you that spout the rubbish never do.

6. Why would Thai's consider a TV the same as a bible ?

7. Why... it is not something that concerns me.

Your post was inaccurate and utter nonsense....... again.

Gibberish..you been on the sauce?

1 hour ago, Ralf001 said:

And ?

And his post backs up what I was saying.

Where were you whilst this was happening?

You just blab on without thinking., what do you mesn when you called it " so called lockdown ' it was a bloody government decree!

2 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

IMG_6498.JPG

Thank you!

Reat my case.

8 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

And his post backs up what I was saying.

Where were you whilst this was happening?

You just blab on without thinking., what do you mesn when you called it " so called lockdown ' it was a bloody government decree!

You have been dribbling nonsensical <deleted>, time to put the bottle away and climb off that bar stool.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, NoshowJones said:

Maybe once Thailand has a proper government democratically elected by the people instead of a bunch of unelected tinpot soldiers, the Thai people can start and be grateful.

They had one and the tinpot soldiers kicked them out in 2014 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

You have been dribbling nonsensical <deleted>, time to put the bottle away and climb off that bar stool.

I neither go to bars nor sit on bar stools listening to gibberish for fear I may bump into people like you

Edited by Scouse123
  • Love It 1

17 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

And ?

Just a response to some duffer who said there were no "soup kitchens". 

There WAS unprecedented visible homelessness in City centre with people relying on food handouts.

The food came from trucks, not "soup kitchens". Same difference.

I know many here are over 80 but what is a "soup kitchen" anyway, something that went out with the 23 skiddo? 

Stone the crows.