Elon Musk booed off stage at a Dave Chappelle show

Scott

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

I fail to see the funny side in a town where 50%+ of the Twitter staff got laid off or fired.

They were clearly stealing a living as evidenced by the fact no-one has noticed they are no longer working there.    Any sign of any of those predications coming true that Twitter would fall over without them?  Nope.   

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, James105 said:

They were clearly stealing a living as evidenced by the fact no-one has noticed they are no longer working there.    Any sign of any of those predications coming true that Twitter would fall over without them?  Nope.   

Because you know that know that no-one has noticed they are no longer there...................lol

Please evidence any predictions I've made that Twitter would fall over without them?

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Because you know that know that no-one has noticed they are no longer there...................lol

Please evidence any predictions I've made that Twitter would fall over without them?

I didn't say you specifically said they would, but one of their ex employees did here:  

https://www.technologyreview.com/2022/11/08/1062886/heres-how-a-twitter-engineer-says-it-will-break-in-the-coming-weeks/

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, James105 said:

I didn't say you specifically said they would, but one of their ex employees did here:  

https://www.technologyreview.com/2022/11/08/1062886/heres-how-a-twitter-engineer-says-it-will-break-in-the-coming-weeks/

Had you bothered to read the article, you would note that the engineer says it will happen gradually. Small things at first but slowly getting worse over time. Let's see where Twitter is at in 3 months.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, heybruce said:

You can drive a new car for years without doing any maintenance, or for decades if you stay up on the maintenance.  It's pretty much the same thing with a software based business; it will work fine for a while if you stop fixing bugs and making necessary changes to accommodate updates to the operating systems it must work on, but it will eventually fall apart.

Also, if an employee isn't productive it isn't because he or she is stealing, it is because management is incompetent.

And when things do start to fall apart, what are the odds that Musk and fanboys will blame it on sabotage?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1