Sunak announces new measures for asylum seekers.

Thailand has a far more effective method, tow boats back out to sea, put these criminals in nasty detention centres and deport when their fares have been paid for. Letting them in and putting them up in cushy hotels then giving them 40 quid a week and free health care is not a deterrent, it's an incentive for more to arrive. ????

• Thanks 1

What I don't get is once immigrants get to a safe country many still want to go UK, what are other safe countries doing that makes immigrants want to leave that safe country they have already reached. 

Why is UK so attractive is it still what I remember as a joke when i was a kid but the situation actually was a true story alledgely about about lifeboatmen picking up people in channel shouted not help but social security. ????

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, MRToMRT said:

I watched the whole speech, I thought his proposals were very good and sensible. Albanians will be <deleted>.

Proposals have to be put into getting it done and then they'll end up with the Human Rights lawyer mob. 

1 hour ago, Kwasaki said:

Proposals have to be put into getting it done and then they'll end up with the Human Rights lawyer mob. 

Too true

He actaully mentioned in the speech dropping certain laws (incl EU adopted laws) to get it done

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1