Household Power Tariff Frozen from Jan to April

snoop1130

5 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Definitely going to affect you, and the cost of living.  Not your electric bill, but every other non household bill that will be passing their higher cost on to you, the end consumer.

I see that how I wrote my comment led to a misunderstanding of my intent. My comments described how my current electricity unit charges are much higher than the Government announcement and I do not expect for my unit charges to decrease any. 

• Like 1

On 12/17/2022 at 1:27 PM, scorecard said:

Agree, and same at home.

In all our bedrooms it's set for 29, medium fan, and turns off: 2:00 am kids rooms, son & his wife bedroom and mine at midnight. And all air-cons are LG inverter and we use the 'savings' button on the remote for every room. 

When we got serious to go to above settings the bill did come down quite a bit.

My bedroom is the only one that uses a/c and is set to 28C. I have not switched in on nor the fan downstairs fir the last 4 days. Even my wife has turned the bedroom fan off.

12 hours ago, billd766 said:

My bedroom is the only one that uses a/c and is set to 28C. I have not switched in on nor the fan downstairs fir the last 4 days. Even my wife has turned the bedroom fan off.

There is no point turning it on if it is set at 28 degC! ????

A cool (nay I feel cold) 19 degC and breezy this morning here north of Patts. I need AC in the bedroom before I sleep, it is a West facing wall and picks up a lot of sun in the afternoon and I need to get it down from 30+ to a more comfy, 25/26. It needed to be  turned off in the night though..... global warming, what nonsense!

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

There is no point turning it on if it is set at 28 degC! ????

A cool (nay I feel cold) 19 degC and breezy this morning here north of Patts. I need AC in the bedroom before I sleep, it is a West facing wall and picks up a lot of sun in the afternoon and I need to get it down from 30+ to a more comfy, 25/26. It needed to be  turned off in the night though..... global warming, what nonsense!

As I said earlier there were no fans or a/c switched on day or night for the last 4 days.

My room is south East to North west facing on the corner of the house and it does get warm in the summer.