Problem ast supposed highly rated hotel in Hua Hin

nglodnig

Checked out of the hotel the night before so no queue and waiting. Pointed out to the receptionist that they missed our taxi frare from/to the airport.. Ignored.

Went to bed, went tt to sleep, receptionist phoned me up (waking me) saying they had made a mistake and could I sort it out NOW? Nope. Went back to sleep. Complained the next morning. Did I over-react?

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, airbalance said:

i think anytime after 9 p.m. is a disturbance. and the OP was clear to say that they headed to bed so my guess is, it was after 9 p.m. anyways?

I was asleep but it was DEFINTELY after 9 pm and more like 10 or 11. The cheek was, I pointed out when settling my bill they had forgotten the airport taxi fare, but was ignored - and then when it was discovered the receptionist wanted to come up to my room IMMEDIATELY to settle the bill. I had strong words the next day. Hotel was by the beach and starts with an "H".

Edited by nglodnig

On 1/5/2023 at 4:31 AM, nglodnig said:

I was asleep but it was DEFINTELY after 9 pm and more like 10 or 11. The cheek was, I pointed out when settling my bill they had forgotten the airport taxi fare, but was ignored - and then when it was discovered the receptionist wanted to come up to my room IMMEDIATELY to settle the bill. I had strong words the next day. Hotel was by the beach and starts with an "H".

Once they realized their mistake, they wanted their money before you walked out haha.