WrLife...any more info or updates regarding trust and claims?

Tubby

1 minute ago, malathione said:

By the way, Bumrungrad does not accept WR for direct billing. I did find out, it being my hospital of choice.

again thanks you for this buddy! 

They say if its too goo to be true it usually is. There is just nothing about them. Could all be a huge scam. So many people especially older people signing up. 

I did sign up and I got my insurance document through within 5 mins. I had not even paid. In fact thats why I  chose to not go through with it. It was just a bit all to convenient.  Is it a mass grab and vanish? There is just no info. Other than same bad ones on Google.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Tubby said:

They say if its too goo to be true it usually is. There is just nothing about them. Could all be a huge scam. So many people especially older people signing up. 

I did sign up and I got my insurance document through within 5 mins. I had not even paid. In fact thats why I  chose to not go through with it. It was just a bit all to convenient.  Is it a mass grab and vanish? There is just no info. Other than same bad ones on Google.

No problem! Yeah, not much info at all and all I could dig up was not the most positive. Unfortunate as it is real tempting.

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

I reckon your gut feeling is right on that, i feel the same, money better spent elsewhere 

ahh you know my gut really is gurgling on this one. Its just a too important thing to go wrong when you need it.

• Like 2

WR Life is an insurance broker. At least according to their own website.

What isn't clear is the identity of the insurance company that WR Life places its clients' business with. I've commented at length on this issue on other threads. This, and the financial status of that insurer, would be the first thing I would ask WR Life to disclose if I were obtaining a quote from them.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

WR Life is an insurance broker. At least according to their own website.

What isn't clear is the identity of the insurance company that WR Life places its clients' business with. I've commented at length on this issue on other threads. This, and the financial status of that insurer, would be the first thing I would ask WR Life to disclose if I were obtaining a quote from them.

thank you sir

1 hour ago, Tubby said:

I use a Bangkok-based 'expat' broker and he put me on to WRLife, as he's done with a lot of his clients.  According to him, a number of claims have successfully been made.  You pay your money and make your choice!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I use a Bangkok-based 'expat' broker and he put me on to WRLife, as he's done with a lot of his clients.  According to him, a number of claims have successfully been made.  You pay your money and make your choice!

Thank you for this. 

• 6 months later...
On 12/19/2022 at 5:24 PM, malathione said:

This was back in June and just what they told me at the hospital when I last visited so it might we'll have changed.

This might be an old thread but I just would like to add this.

On their claim process form it says: When you contact any hospital please mention ASSIST INTERNATIONAL SERVICES

On the website of https://www.bumrungrad.com/en/insurance you can find MEDICAL ASSISTANCE COMPANY DIRECT BILLING CONTRACT which lists this company.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SimbobTH said:

This might be an old thread but I just would like to add this.

On their claim process form it says: When you contact any hospital please mention ASSIST INTERNATIONAL SERVICES

On the website of https://www.bumrungrad.com/en/insurance you can find MEDICAL ASSISTANCE COMPANY DIRECT BILLING CONTRACT which lists this company.

Thank you for that. That clarifies things.