Intoxicated Finnish tourist falls off motorbike and blacks out in middle of the road

snoop1130

How drunk do you have to be to pass out and fall off your bike? Is he dealing with that much inner pain and turmoil that he needs to get that inebriated? Yikes. I remember the few times I have been drunk. It was a dreadful experience. 

Many who do decide to get very drunk at least have the good sense not to drive, much less drive a motorbike. Simple Darwinian reasoning. Some have it, some don't. And he was lucky it was not in Finland or the US, where they haul you off to jail, tow your bike, and you face a very costly DUI. 

17 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Theres got to be something wrong in Finland if the people need to drink so much 

They drink wherever they are. Was a crew of Finn's on the Jabiru Uranium mine construction site in OZ in 1979 all formworkers, used to drink till the wee small hours and during the day they would put whiskey in their water bottles in very hot and humid conditions, madness!! That's all changed now of course with zero alcohol on all mine sites ????