More refreshing (and surprising) honesty from mainstream media.

248900_1469958220

14 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Where did she protest about the vaccine being forced on people?

And keep in mind that even if this was the case in Australia, and I'm not saying it was, there are a lot of other countries out there.

"A subset of medically vulnerable people includes those who have suffered adverse events following immunisation (AEFI) with COVID vaccines. I stress at the outset that these people are NOT ANTIVAXXERS.

They clearly all presented for immunisation as recommended or because their occupation required it, and would have continued to have doses of vaccine if they have not been so significantly affected by the vaccine they willingly had."

"Because their occupation required it" is a reference to mandates.

• Haha 1

Dr Kerry Chant defends the Covid vaccine despite top doctor revealing both she AND her wife suffered 'devastating' injuries from the jab

Dr Phelps said her partner's symptoms included burning face and gums, prickling sensations and numb hands and feet, which an attending doctor and nurse also observed.

New South Wales chief health officer Dr Chant was asked about Dr Phelps's vaccine injury by 2GB host John Stanley on Wednesday morning.

Dr Chant said that she would personally investigate the vaccine injuries of Dr Phelps but still stood by the Covid vaccine as the safest thing to protect Aussies from getting Covid-19.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11567377/Dr-Kerry-Chant-backs-Covid-vaccine-Dr-Kerryn-Phelps-suffered-devastating-effects.html

• Like 2

1 hour ago, xylophone said:

Ah, true conspiracy theory colours shown........no need for any more interchange with you, so on to ignore you go. Happy conspiracy theories.

Oh no! I'm not a conspiracy theory member.

Please take me back Sir.

• Love It 1

50 minutes ago, pomchop said:

I for one wish all the conspiracy theory folks would crawl down their rabbit hole with their fellow deep web BS and just wallow around in all the nonsense.  They have nothing other than a bunch of lame theories from obscure websites and pretend experts but do for sure love to try and argue and dig those holes even deeper.   Waste of time.

It is truly heartwarming and uplifting to encounter a loyal citizen who believes everything their government tells them.

I expect you are eligible for a Hero Citizen Award, Third Class.

• Like 2

There we go again. You see, for most people Covid is a thing of the past (maybe thanks to the vaccines or without them, who cares). But for antivaxxers, Covid will never end, they will go on and on about it until the cows come home.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rattlesnake said:

"A subset of medically vulnerable people includes those who have suffered adverse events following immunisation (AEFI) with COVID vaccines. I stress at the outset that these people are NOT ANTIVAXXERS.

They clearly all presented for immunisation as recommended or because their occupation required it, and would have continued to have doses of vaccine if they have not been so significantly affected by the vaccine they willingly had."

"Because their occupation required it" is a reference to mandates.

Really?. She isn't protesting that their professions require vaccination. She's just noting the fact.

9 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

Again:

"The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA), which oversees Australia’s 800,000 registered practitioners and 193,800 students, last year warned that anyone who sought to “undermine” the national Covid vaccine rollout could face deregistration or even prosecution."

The "national Covid rollout" includes mandates.

The national mandate included many measures. What Phelps makes clear is that she was opposed to measures that suppressed information about adverse reactions to the vaccine. She took pains to say that she is not against the vaccinations.. in fact she supports very strict anti-covid measures.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, JackGats said:

There we go again. You see, for most people Covid is a thing of the past (maybe thanks to the vaccines or without them, who cares). But for antivaxxers, Covid will never end, they will go on and on about it until the cows come home.

The anti-vaxxers that you refer to, are probably against any vaccination for anything.

They would probably emphasize that no disease ever has been stopped/eradicated/controlled by a vaccination.

• Haha 2

Just now, owl sees all said:

The anti-vaxxers that you refer to, are probably against any vaccination for anything.

They would probably emphasize that no disease ever has been stopped/eradicated/controlled by a vaccination.

Except the ones that have such as Polio and many others. 

• Love It 1

18 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Except the ones that have such as Polio and many others. 

IMO, there are generally two types of anti-vaxxers.

The first are the ones that have seen through covid, and think that the experimental jab, for something that is in all probability not going to harm them, is not worth the risk.

The others are against most modern medicine; and that would include all vaccines. They have done their research, and believe that big pharma call the shots; and their main aim is making money, not keeping people healthy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

IMO, there are generally two types of anti-vaxxers.

The first are the ones that have seen through covid, and think that the experimental jab, for something that is in all probability not going to harm them, is not worth the risk.

Covid vaccines have saved millions of lives throughout the world. 

11 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

The others are against most modern medicine; and that would include all vaccines. They have done their research, and believe that big pharma call the shots; and their main aim is making money, not keeping people healthy.

Their research is flawed. Take the US for example, why has polio been eradicated? The only cases that ever crop up are wild cases imported from an unvaccinated person.

How about small pox? Also eradicated though vaccines.

This is keeping people healthy contrary to your opinion. The above are also just 2 examples.

P.S. These vaccines are free to recipients

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, pomchop said:

No  I don't believe everything the govt or most anybody tells me.  I do believe I can do research and trust those who have tons of valid data that backs up various claims and sort the BS from the truth.

a loyal citizen that doesn't believe in a bunch of idiotic conspiracy theories and spread as if it were all true....a loyal citizen that has a darn good nose that can smell BS when i encounter it....

I do not believe the big lie of rigged election, i do not believe the moon landing was a big hoax, i do not believe that the dems are controlled by some cabal perverts, i do not believe that bill gates wants me to get vaxed to track me....i do not believe that covid vaxs were some big conspiracy theory that did nothing to lessen deaths....i could go on and no but i do believe i would be wasting my time with people who will and do believe all sorts of nonsense and defend their "beliefs" to the death.  Oh and i do not believe the earth is flat much to the dismay of many.

I  ain't buying a sack of BS no matter how many times it gets posted and reposted.

Great post....well done Pomchop, and for the record I am exactly the same!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pomchop said:

No  I don't believe everything the govt or most anybody tells me.  I do believe I can do research and trust those who have tons of valid data that backs up various claims and sort the BS from the truth.

a loyal citizen that doesn't believe in a bunch of idiotic conspiracy theories and spread as if it were all true....a loyal citizen that has a darn good nose that can smell BS when i encounter it....

I do not believe the big lie of rigged election, i do not believe the moon landing was a big hoax, i do not believe that the dems are controlled by some cabal perverts, i do not believe that bill gates wants me to get vaxed to track me....i do not believe that covid vaxs were some big conspiracy theory that did nothing to lessen deaths....i could go on and no but i do believe i would be wasting my time with people who will and do believe all sorts of nonsense and defend their "beliefs" to the death.  Oh and i do not believe the earth is flat much to the dismay of many.

I  ain't buying a sack of BS no matter how many times it gets posted and reposted.

And do you believe that other people, of sound mind and in good faith, could do their own research and come to a different conclusion about things - not so much the silly ones above, but about, say, the usefulness and desirability of "vaccinating" everyone in the world against Covid, for example?

Or does anyone who disagree in any way with the official Covid narrative qualify as a crackpot and conspiracy theorist in your eyes?

And was it right to impose mandates on people to get vaccinated on pain of losing their jobs, and being fined, in your opinion?

Edited by Eleftheros
Spelling and clarification
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Eleftheros said:

And do you believe that other people, of sound mind and in good faith, could do their own research and come to a different conclusion about things - not so much the silly ones above, but about, say, the usefulness and desirability of "vaccinating" everyone in the world against Covid, for example?

Or does anyone who disagree in any way with the official Covid narrative qualify as a crackpot and conspiracy theorist in your eyes?

O

"usefulness and desirability of "vaccinating" everyone in the world against Covid, for example?"

Never heard anyone suggest that, you talk about silly ones, that seems a very silly question. The aim is for everyone that wants one to have access to one.

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

"usefulness and desirability of "vaccinating" everyone in the world against Covid, for example?"

Never heard anyone suggest that, you talk about silly ones, that seems a very silly question. The aim is for everyone that wants one to have access to one.

... and for those who don't want one to be forced to have one, two, and then three, or lose their jobs, face a monthly fine, or be barred from public spaces .....

• Haha 1

Just now, Eleftheros said:

... and for those who don't want one to be forced to have one, two, and then three, or lose their jobs, face a monthly fine, or be barred from public spaces .....

Who's being forced? What country bars you from going in public spaces?

Edited by Bkk Brian

6 minutes ago, Eleftheros said:

You cannot be serious.

Canadians, Americans, Europeans, Australians all faced various forms of vaccine mandates (some still do) or face the official sanctions I mentioned.

I'm being very serious, nobody is being forced, where are they being banned from going to public spaces?

COVID digest: Vaccine orders no longer needed — EU official

Edited by Bkk Brian

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

I'm being very serious, nobody is being forced, where are they being banned from going to public spaces?

I'm inclined to think you're not being serious, as everyone over the age of 10 has heard of "vaccine mandates" and "vaccine passports".

For one example out of many, the unvaccinated citizens of Western Australia were specifically banned from entering hotels, restaurants and gymnasiums, Canadians from all forms of public transport, Greeks faced a monthly fine, and Austrian unvaccinated people were subjected to lockdowns.

None of this is new, or secret. It happened worldwide and was publicized worldwide. It is also clearly illegal under international law.

As the Nuremberg Code puts it : "The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion."

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Eleftheros said:

And was it right to impose mandates on people to get vaccinated on pain of losing their jobs, and being fined, in your opinion?

i believe that vaccines saved many lives and reduced the severity of outcomes for millions of people....if you chose to refuse it that is your problem but wouldn't it be better to be part of the solution instead of part of the problem. 

I had two good friends who "did their research"  a lot of which was listening to fox "news" and BS conspiracy theory it's a chinese hoax idiots who were convinced they knew more than the scientists...both refused covid vaccines...both were healthy active guys...both died horrible deaths with tubes stuck down their throats...both their wives got shots and did not get covid.  So yes i do believe that vaccine mandates were necessary to get the bullheaded conspiracy theory bunch to protect themselves and their families if that is what it takes.

• Like 1