More refreshing (and surprising) honesty from mainstream media.

248900_1469958220

Just now, rattlesnake said:

So according to this rationale, it will become relevant if politicians from other countries make similar submissions to Dr. Phelps'. Duly noted, and I am confident I will be getting back to you on this in due time.

Are you asserting that the scientists and statisticians working for the national public health services in the developed economies of the world are creating false data and/or coming up with false conclusions at the behest of politicians? You really want to go with that?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Are you asserting that the scientists and statisticians working for the national public health services in the developed economies of the world are creating false data and/or coming up with false conclusions at the behest of politicians? You really want to go with that?

Well isn't that what is happening in Australia?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Ok so now we have the full quote, what else did she say or is that not on your topic list? I'll be happy to help out to remind you.

The topic is the one in the OP, pasted here for your convenience:

I am noticing more and more of this lately....I wonder who is going to get thrown under the bus? There has been a SICKENING level of censorship revolving around the Covid vaccines. Here again is an article from MAINSTREAM MEDIA. I ask it NOT be taken down.  Here is a credible source admitting Australian doctors have been told to shut up about vaccine injuries......this is not an isolated incident, we ALL know this, though some really dont like to admit it. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

The topic is the one in the OP, pasted here for your convenience:

I am noticing more and more of this lately....I wonder who is going to get thrown under the bus? There has been a SICKENING level of censorship revolving around the Covid vaccines. Here again is an article from MAINSTREAM MEDIA. I ask it NOT be taken down.  Here is a credible source admitting Australian doctors have been told to shut up about vaccine injuries......this is not an isolated incident, we ALL know this, though some really dont like to admit it. 

Which comes from her submission including this:

"Examples of misinformation in the early days, and some still in circulation include:
“COVID is not airborne” Wrong.
“Masks don’t work, in fact they might increase your risk” Wrong.
“Children under 12 have been proven not to be carriers or transmitters of the disease” Wrong.
“It is necessary and inevitable for everyone to get COVID". No it isn’t.
“Herd immunity from mass infection is a good idea.” No it isn’t.
“It’s just a cold”. No it is not.
“COVID will evolve to be milder”. There is no evidence to support this.
“COVID is not as bad as the flu”. Yes it is.
“At least I got it over and done with”. No you haven’t.
“Children are sicker this year because of immunity debt". Immunity debt is a made-up term to excuse exposing children to a dangerous virus.
“The pandemic will end in 2022”. Unlikely.
Daily press conferences by public health officials emphasised that of the people who died, many had “underlying health issues”, as if that made the premature deaths of those people any less tragic."

But don't let that distract you from your obsession and deflection of what else is in the OP

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Has Phelps accused politicians of exerting this control even if what she claims is true? And what relevance does that have to all the other developed nations of the world and their reports?

Yes she has:

Regulators of the medical profession have censored public discussion about adverse events following immunisation, with threats to doctors not to make any public statements about anything that “might undermine the government’s vaccine rollout” or risk suspension or loss of their registration.

“Any promotion of anti-vaccination statements or health advice which contradicts the best available scientific evidence or seeks to actively undermine the national immunisation campaign (including via social media) is not supported by National Boards and may be in breach of the codes of conduct and subject to investigation and possible regulatory action.” -Ahpra

And given the coordination between nations in terms of Covid response, of course it is relevant to look into whether similar censorship, pressure and threats happened elsewhere:

https://www.dfat.gov.au/news/media-release/g7-joint-statement-who-executive-board

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

"Examples of misinformation in the early days, and some still in circulation include:
“Children under 12 have been proven not to be carriers or transmitters of the disease” Wrong.
“Children are sicker this year because of immunity debt". Immunity debt is a made-up term to excuse exposing children to a dangerous virus.
Daily press conferences by public health officials emphasised that of the people who died, many had “underlying health issues”, as if that made the premature deaths of those people any less tragic."

But don't let that distract you from your obsession and deflection of what else is in the OP

I pasted the OP in its entirety. The above statements, which Dr. Phelps indeed made, do not mitigate or supersede the topic of this thread, unlike what you seem to believe.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

I pasted the OP in its entirety. The above statements, which Dr. Phelps indeed made, do not mitigate or supersede the topic of this thread, unlike what you seem to believe.

Nonsense since when does a topic not include the link and original source, absolute B/S. Making things up as you go along....lol

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Yes she has:

Regulators of the medical profession have censored public discussion about adverse events following immunisation, with threats to doctors not to make any public statements about anything that “might undermine the government’s vaccine rollout” or risk suspension or loss of their registration.

“Any promotion of anti-vaccination statements or health advice which contradicts the best available scientific evidence or seeks to actively undermine the national immunisation campaign (including via social media) is not supported by National Boards and may be in breach of the codes of conduct and subject to investigation and possible regulatory action.” -Ahpra

And given the coordination between nations in terms of Covid response, of course it is relevant to look into whether similar censorship, pressure and threats happened elsewhere:

https://www.dfat.gov.au/news/media-release/g7-joint-statement-who-executive-board

She said regulators. Not politicians. You just made the clichéd jump from regulators to politicians. Pavlovian much?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, placeholder said:

She said regulators. Not politicians. You just made the clichéd jump from regulators to politicians. Pavlovian much?

She refers to the regulators from the Ahpra. FYI:

https://www.health.gov.au/contacts/australian-health-practitioner-regulation-agency-ahpra

Edited by rattlesnake

8 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

Yes she has:

“Any promotion of anti-vaccination statements or health advice which contradicts the best available scientific evidence or seeks to actively undermine the national immunisation campaign (including via social media) is not supported by National Boards and may be in breach of the codes of conduct and subject to investigation and possible regulatory action.” 

Please explain what you think is wrong with that?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

This is a post of made up things (not saying you made it up though).

Utter nonsense Brian.

• Thanks 1

Just now, owl sees all said:

This is a post of made up things (not saying you made it up though).

Utter nonsense Brian.

Its from Dr Phelps. Does she always make up things or only those you disagree with?

Which ones are utter nonsense, please provide credible link.

10 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

I'll explain.

The best 'scientific advice' should read best 'selceted scientific and compromised advice' IMO.

What 'codes of conduct'? These codes of conduct simply reject anything that might interrupt the gravy train.

'Regularity action'. Dear me, the UK Regulatory Body (MHRA), for one, is mostly funded by big pharma. Their boss said - on camera -  that the role of the MHRA was to give access to the promoters of pharmaceutical products.

Dear me! Have we forgotten Gioxx and Thalidomide so quickly?

Your opinion is that the scientific advice has been selected - AKA a conspiracy.

You are making a false equivalence between the AHPRA and the UK’s MHPRA.

The AHPRA has codes of conduct governing the professional practice of medicine in Australia - So those codes of conduct.

But congratulations on having made such an I’ll informed conspiracy laden post.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Health_Practitioner_Regulation_Agency

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicines_and_Healthcare_products_Regulatory_Agency

• Like 1

19 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

So according to this rationale, it will become relevant if politicians from other countries make similar submissions to Dr. Phelps'. Duly noted, and I am confident I will be getting back to you on this in due time.

In the meantime, in the real world...