TM30.IO anyone used it to submit TM30?

1 hour ago, hotandsticky said:

As an extension to this question I have a friend who has just moved into a nearby condo. He was given a form of Power of Attorney in connection with the TM30.

Can he register online (as a tenant) and file his change of address on there?

If he has copies of the landlords TB and ID card, yes he can.

I've previously submitted 3 TM30's as the possessor by uploading a copy of my Passport ID page and copies of the landlords TB and ID card.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/22/2022 at 9:57 AM, hotandsticky said:

Did you miss post #2 ?

Back to the actual question.

Anyone used tm30 .io to submit their TM30 applications? It is a private website for submitting TM30's. TM30 before the . , IO after the .

I see somebody checked it out but did not proceed.

10 minutes ago, Thailand said:

Back to the actual question.

Anyone used tm30 .io to submit their TM30 applications? It is a private website for submitting TM30's. TM30 before the . , IO after the .

I see somebody checked it out but did not proceed.

Are you genuinely missing post #2 or just acting dumb.

That contributor has used it 3 times.

15 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

Actually "Have done several times as POSSESSOR"

Do you think he may be referring to the immigration TM30  online submission service  and not the new private app I have referred to or am I just dumb?

I would be surprised if he has used this new app several times? Or maybe I am just dumb.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

I doubt he has used it, because the tm30.io website doesn't ask for any documents other than the passport, but the poster wrote "have supporting documents IN YOUR NAME at the address"

I don't feel comfortable to upload my passport on some Russian website, so I would do it myself on the immigration website.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, FriendlyFarang said:

I doubt he has used it, because the tm30.io website doesn't ask for any documents other than the passport, but the poster wrote "have supporting documents IN YOUR NAME at the address"

I don't feel comfortable to upload my passport on some Russian website, so I would do it myself on the immigration website.

Perhaps I am not so dumb!????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thailand said:

Do you think he may be referring to the immigration TM30  online submission service  and not the new private app I have referred to or am I just dumb?

I would be surprised if he has used this new app several times? Or maybe I am just dumb.

We could both be dumb!????...I definitely assumed that he (and we) was referring to https://tm30.io/

(Sorry, didn't mean to offend you)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2022 at 3:09 PM, Thailand said:

Just to follow up.....my friend eventually got registered and approved after about a week.

Last week he received the 90 day report reminder. He put in his new address and was approved within 24 hours.

TM30 .IO seems to work.

• Thumbs Up 1

hi   re  TM30  Registration online

can i set up and register first.....online  from UK   without a vpn.....and can i do on computer or is it  on phone app only .....due to go to thailand February, i have my own condo VT6  but need Tm30 for motorbike licence renewal etc  ....just going visa on arrival 45 days  maybe extend if i sell condo

thanks for any info

On 12/24/2022 at 3:09 PM, Thailand said:

i downloaded the app the other day , cant get it to work 

20 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

Don't download the app....go to the website link above, register (await confirmation) and eventually you will get notification of the change.

Thanks, did that yesterday, submitted as myself using my passport
and me as a quest, got confirmation within 10 hours on a  Sunday!!
still will do the in person, the TM 30 as i have only the screen shot of approval an would like the slip stating i am here

https://tm30.io/faq

Edited by zzzzz
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, zzzzz said:

Thanks, did that yesterday, submitted as myself using my passport
and me as a quest, got confirmation within 10 hours on a  Sunday!!
still will do the in person, the TM 30 as i have only the screen shot of approval an would like the slip stating i am here

https://tm30.io/faq

Well done 

In all honesty you don't need to go in person....just take a screen shot. The evidence is there that you have complied with change of address requirements. The acid test comes with the 90 day report; my friend's was due shortly afterwards and his report sailed through on the new address.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, DPGumbypgh said:

I have used tm30.io a couple of times for condos may wife owns. Much easier than the immigration app as all you need is photo of the passport information page of the guest. 
Only allowed to use four times a month for free. 

Useful info, thanks.  May I ask what you get in return as proof of TM30 registration?  It'll be needed for 90-day reporting and applying for certificate of residence in future.  Thanks.

On 3/18/2023 at 8:48 PM, DodgerRodger said:

May I ask what you get in return as proof of TM30 registration?  It'll be needed for 90-day reporting and applying for certificate of residence in future.  Thanks.

Good question, I wouldn't necessarily just trust a non-official website's "confirmation" message.....

• Like 1

On 1/9/2023 at 10:16 AM, hotandsticky said:

the TM 30 as i have only the screen shot of approval an would like the slip stating i am here

"Screen shot of approval" - you mean tm30.io shows you a screenshot of the ACTUAL official immi website's confirmation/approval, or do you mean you took a screenshot of an "approval" that is generated soley by tm.io ?

• Like 1