TM30.IO anyone used it to submit TM30?

9 minutes ago, Sandboxer said:

"Screen shot of approval" - you mean tm30.io shows you a screenshot of the ACTUAL official immi website's confirmation/approval, or do you mean you took a screenshot of an "approval" that is generated soley by tm.io ?

The latter.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Sandboxer said:

Good question, I wouldn't necessarily just trust a non-official website's "confirmation" message.....

tm30.io give you an official screenshot from the government immigration website.

they also give you the username/password that they registered  the property under on the immigration website, so you can confirm yourself that the tm30 is actually processed.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 12/22/2022 at 9:57 AM, hotandsticky said:

Did you miss post #2 ?

You could you simply answer the question instead of giving dumb ass comments?

Obviously the question is not only "if someone has" but: "how did you do it", "did it work out well for you"? So: we know someone did. But neither his answer nor your stupid comments make any sense at all. So: how to do a TM30.io on the TM30.io web site? Is it safe? Is it not? Thank you for sobering up and giving a clear answer - in the hope you can.

Edited by Enki

On 12/24/2022 at 2:47 PM, hotandsticky said:

Are you genuinely missing post #2 or just acting dumb.

That contributor has used it 3 times.

Yes, he is. Perhaps post #2 got deleted? What is now #2 does no answer anything.

---- 

Obviously the question is not only "if someone has" but: "how did you do it", "did it work out well for you"? So: we know someone did. But neither his answer nor your stupid comments make any sense at all. So: how to do a TM30.io on the TM30.io web site? Is it safe? Is it not? Thank you for sobering up and giving a clear answer - in the hope you can.

22 hours ago, Enki said:

Yes, he is. Perhaps post #2 got deleted? What is now #2 does no answer anything.

---- 

Dumbass indeed....like people taking up 6 month old topics ????

• Sad 1

On 12/22/2022 at 6:19 AM, edwardflory said:

A TM-30 is to be filed within 24 hours of moving to new address.

To add to my post, I ALWAYS move on a FRIDAY night after 18:00.  That way you have till Mondy IO closing to file the TM-30.

As to landlods doing TM-30's some do NOT file them. In the years in this site I have heard of only 1 landlord that a IO called and chewed his @ss.

YOU are responsible that ALL Immigration paper work is up to date.

The excuse that "the landlord was supposed to do it" doesn't work. A sharp IO will catch things missing from your file.

A friend of mine ( 12 years here ) ended up paying a 22,000bt fine for not having a TM-30 AND other paper work ( one was the old TM-28 ) not correctly filed.

Edited by edwardflory
spelling

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2023 at 9:42 AM, DPGumbypgh said:

I have used tm30.io a couple of times for condos may wife owns. Much easier than the immigration app as all you need is photo of the passport information page of the guest. 
Only allowed to use four times a month for free. 

How long did you wait for confirmation that it had been processed by the immigration office? My landlord did it yesterday (late) and sent me a screenshot confirming the registration was complete but it was awaiting some sort of confirmation. 

On 7/27/2023 at 8:05 AM, steve0101 said:

How long did you wait for confirmation that it had been processed by the immigration office? My landlord did it yesterday (late) and sent me a screenshot confirming the registration was complete but it was awaiting some sort of confirmation. 

So you already have the confirmation that the notification was received by your local Imm Office, but it is now pending and still needs their approval.  So ask your landlord to check whether it was approved.  If you did not receive the approval by now, Imm Office will be closed till August 3rd, so no need to check before that time.