black list Thailand for electronic cigarette.

gmy56

27 minutes ago, gmy56 said:

I'm asking for advice, not answers that have neither head nor tail.

There are risks in everything you do, it comes down to how risk averse you are. Yes, someone can dob you in if they feel like it, yes you leave yourself open to extortion by the BiB if vaping, yes there have been reports of undercover cops videoing people vaping at bars (they don't report you to immigration, they will pick you up there and then and show you the video so you know they have you bang to rights), yes they are still banned with the penalty of up to 30,000 Bht and 10 years jail (obviously not going to get that just for getting caught vaping in a bar), yes people, Thais and foreigners, continue to vape.

Your choice, but if you do get pulled up, don't just bend over but don't be a dick about it either:

https://www.thephuketnews.com/frenchwoman-deported-for-vaping-70535.php#:~:text=She posted bail of B100,was to collect her passport.

Edited by Salerno
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Salerno said:

There are risks in everything you do, it comes down to how risk averse you are. Yes, someone can dob you in if they feel like it, yes you leave yourself open to extortion by the BiB if vaping, yes there have been reports of undercover cops videoing people vaping at bars (they don't report you to immigration, they will pick you up there and then and show you the video so you know they have you bang to rights), yes they are still banned with the penalty of up to 30,000 Bht and 10 years jail (obviously not going to get that just for getting caught vaping in a bar), yes people, Thais and foreigners, continue to vape.

Your choice, but if you do get pulled up, don't just bend over but don't be a dick about it either:

https://www.thephuketnews.com/frenchwoman-deported-for-vaping-70535.php#:~:text=She posted bail of B100,was to collect her passport.

thank you very much for your answer !  that's exactly what I'm asking, if no one stopped me or asked for money?  Am I in danger of being blacklisted?

1 minute ago, Onerak said:

OMG quality tourist freaking out about vaping. 

thank you for your answer, what can it do to you that I panic?  I'm asking a question, you don't have to answer.  With all that we read, we are entitled to ask ourselves questions, right?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Salerno said:

No.

You're pretty much making a mountain out of a molehill. Don't worry so much, it's not good for your health 555

thank you very much for your answer !  nice of you !  I ask myself this question especially in relation to the lady from whom I bought the electronic cigarettes, I said to myself that she can denounce me etc.  but I think that I worry too much, and, that there is more serious!  Anyway thank you very much

17 minutes ago, JoseThailand said:

Just smoke weed and don't worry.

I actually don't smoke weed Ahaha.  but we agree that if no one stopped me or anything else I risk nothing?  thank you very much for your answer !

8 minutes ago, soi3eddie said:

So sad to see a Frenchie crying over the worry of Thai blacklist for vaping rather than losing the World Cup. G.g.g.g.gg..g.g.GOAL!

we still finished 2nd aha ???? no seriously, if I ask this question, it's because it worries me!  I thank you for your answer!

25 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Its a guy from England ridiculing a French guy for France   losing the World cup final .

You just need to mention the World Cup quarter final when France beat England...............................you got an open goal there 

(Which Harry Kane would probably still miss ????

hahahah ok I get it!  in any case 1st in 2018, 2nd in 2022, we are doing better than England haha

1 hour ago, gmy56 said:

I actually don't smoke weed Ahaha.  but we agree that if no one stopped me or anything else I risk nothing?  thank you very much for your answer !

OK I'll bite just by chance and the remotest possibility you are being serious.,

Of course there is nothing to worry about.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

OK I'll bite just by chance and the remotest possibility you are being serious.,

Of course there is nothing to worry about.

thank you for your answer which reassures me, it's cool of you!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I was watching Thai news today on television and there was a report of a tourist vaping in Phuket , it was a French tourist and he was  caught vaping on CCTV and now there is a man hunt searching  for him with shoot on sight orders from the Army .

They are searching for him, but they don't seem to be able to find him anywhere and they fear he may have escaped and absconded back to France and they have began the extradition procedure to bring him back to face justice 

Bring him back, he's a real badass, fine him and blacklist him for 20 years, way too much trouble from this guy. And there's a shoot to kill order on him from the army, but maybe he could sell some life vests to the navy. In any event make sure he brings many fresh long baguettes when he's extradited, and some fresh ham, real nice, better then yankee fast food.

Edited by scorecard
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Its a guy from England ridiculing a French guy for France   losing the World cup final .

You just need to mention the World Cup quarter final when France beat England...............................you got an open goal there 

(Which Harry Kane would probably still miss ????

How did Scotland do this world cup? ???? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thailand49 said:

If you have to ask concern!  

What does knowledge tell you? 

If you put yourself in a position for it to happen it will!  

Is vaping that important show some self restrain! ????

I know it's not right, I'm just saying, if nobody stopped me, do I risk prosecution and a blacklist for so little?  thank you

18 minutes ago, jimn said:

Thank you for your troll thread. Because if its not, its the most stupid question ever asked on here.

for you, not for me.  once again to answer this kind of answers, you can abstain.  thank you

52 minutes ago, gmy56 said:

I know it's not right, I'm just saying, if nobody stopped me, do I risk prosecution and a blacklist for so little?  thank you

I'm not your father!  My Thai son wouldn't dare ask this question. " I know it isn't right " 

You know all the possible risk! You are traveling to another country then you are a foreigner as we know the application of those rules are applied differently. 

Sure not the same but go read the Brittany Grainer Russian story although I would not lift a finger to get you out if I was head of the Embassy. 

Go ahead make our day!  

• Haha 1