Chevrolet Dealer on By-Pass Road - Is It "Permanently Closed"?

JetsetBkk

Can’t comment on the Rasada garage but:

Chevrolet in Chiang Mai are still offering servicing at the same premises as before, Ford has taken over the showroom.

Chevrolet Hua Hin are still offering servicing at the same premises as before, Haval has taken over the showroom.

Shame the Rasada garage is not doing the same. 

Edited by skorts

10 minutes ago, skorts said:

Chevrolet Hua Hin are still offering servicing at the same premises as before, Haval has taken over the showroom.

Yes, GWM dealership at HH, in case Chevy signage nowhere to be seen.

@JetsetBkk take a peek here:

image.png.cf652133f9e3eb9defba213999891271.png

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Chevrolet+Phuket+by+Goodservice/@7.9381716,98.3955804,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x13cd558d29448f48!8m2!3d7.9381716!4d98.3955804

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, skorts said:

Can’t comment on the Rasada garage but:

Chevrolet in Chiang Mai are still offering servicing at the same premises as before, Ford has taken over the showroom.

Shame the Rasada garage is not doing the same. 

"Chevrolet in Chiang Mai are still offering servicing at the same premises as before, Ford has taken over the showroom." I hope they are more focused than their marketing was.

My Thai son was doing the rounds of various brands of SUVs / bigger sedans. Went into the Chrysler showroom on Mahidol RD CM (I was with him).

Instantly appraoched by 2 very short skirt 'pretty' girls with too much make up. He asked a simple technical question, the reply from both 'pretty' girls was 'It's a very beautiful car'.

Son walked across the floor to where some male employees were sitting, and he asked the same question several times. They just redirected him to the 'pretty' girls. 

We walked out. Later he made a list of possible vehicles and called each of the brands and asked about gas mileage. Most instantly gave him specific data.

The Chevrolet guy, on the phone said 'it doesn't matter and you can check it yourself after you buy the car'.

Son responded I want this data before I buy any car, low gas mileage and I don't buy that brand. Chrysler man answered 'never heard of this before, but maybe Chrysler in Jakarta, Indonesia can tell you. After you call them please call me back and give me the data'.

Chrysler immediately scrubbed off son's list of possible vehicles. 

• Haha 2

On 12/26/2022 at 3:07 PM, scorecard said:

"Chevrolet in Chiang Mai are still offering servicing at the same premises as before, Ford has taken over the showroom." I hope they are more focused than their marketing was.

My Thai son was doing the rounds of various brands of SUVs / bigger sedans. Went into the Chrysler showroom on Mahidol RD CM (I was with him).

Instantly appraoched by 2 very short skirt 'pretty' girls with too much make up. He asked a simple technical question, the reply from both 'pretty' girls was 'It's a very beautiful car'.

Son walked across the floor to where some male employees were sitting, and he asked the same question several times. They just redirected him to the 'pretty' girls. 

We walked out. Later he made a list of possible vehicles and called each of the brands and asked about gas mileage. Most instantly gave him specific data.

The Chevrolet guy, on the phone said 'it doesn't matter and you can check it yourself after you buy the car'.

Son responded I want this data before I buy any car, low gas mileage and I don't buy that brand. Chrysler man answered 'never heard of this before, but maybe Chrysler in Jakarta, Indonesia can tell you. After you call them please call me back and give me the data'.

Chrysler immediately scrubbed off son's list of possible vehicles. 

good one. i like the pretty girls in the show room, but my buddy said it and thats true, they better sell potatos.

• Haha 1