Translated marriage documents valid for how long?

Good day I just want to know if my March 2021 translated unabridged marriage certificate with all the necessary stamps that I used to register my marriage here is still valid for my marriage visa application or must I get it translated again?

It is the Kor Ror 2 you will need to ensure is redone by the Amphur ever so often as this is what immigration likes to see as confirming the marriage us still good. My wife and I divorced on the US but it took her another 4 years to get around d to returning here and divorcing me in Thailand. Ergo if I had wanted to could have used the old paperwork to renew, which I didn't as I changed to a Non OA retirement visa and ommigration wanted a new Kor Ror 2 the last time I extended here in Thailand prior to the Divirce in the US. We were married here, if married overseas I gelieve its a Kor Ror 22 you need 

• Like 2

Been through this in 2022... 6 months, had to go back to US Embassy and get another Notarized statement of fact that the woman I married in 1976 is really my wife...(had all this when we retired in 2019 and all originals) Nope... they refused until we redid and we were told these only good for 6 months..

2 minutes ago, yankyoakum said:

Been through this in 2022... 6 months, had to go back to US Embassy and get another Notarized statement of fact that the woman I married in 1976 is really my wife...(had all this when we retired in 2019 and all originals) Nope... they refused until we redid and we were told these only good for 6 months..

So are you married to a Thai? If so then why did you never register your marriage here at an Amphur and get a document such as a Kor Ror 22 which immigration loves to prove your married still.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...