Pheu Thai Party Faces Dissolution Move Over Paetongtarn Visiting Thaksin In HK

webfact

On 12/28/2022 at 3:25 PM, smutcakes said:

There have been times over the last 15 years when it is less, but over the past 8 years it has noticeably gone up... currently its awful.

Son gets hurt and taken to hospital, he has superior level private health insurance. 

Hospital initiallly refuses to give him any reports etc., to send to his pvt. insurance.

Son gets asked/pushed to sign 'med. insurance' as arranged by the hospital doctor.

Few days later he's ready for discharge, and pays the hospital bill (20,000+Baht). Again he pushes for med. report to send to his pvt. insurance.

Head nurse says 'pay me xxx cash and I will give the documents to the doctor to sign'. Son pays the nurse

Later same day nurse is back with message from the hospital doctor 'pay 2,000Baht cash and dr. will sign all the docs.

Son pays, gets docs signed by dr.  Son takes docs to health insurance coy (BXXX). Lady from health insurance calls son and says med reports are suspect. Son tells insurance lady the whole story.

She says 'OK now I understand, we get this all the time, we will refund everything on the bill'. 

A few days later a full refund cheque/check arrives from health insurance company. 

35 minutes ago, SatEng said:

You obviously were not here in 2008 - try doing some research troll

Such a common refrain.

I was here, therefore, I must be right.

So pitiful it’s laughable

So ludicrous it’s hilarious

So illogical it’s depressing

For over 20 years the majority of Thais have wanted elected governments - this is indisputable and irrefutably proven by the lengths that those denying the Thai people have had to go to.

Coup have coup yet their grip continues to loosen.

Coup after coup and the nonsense posted by their supporters becomes ever more ridiculous.

Your falsehoods about 2008 are fooling none but the true believers in a lost and dispicable cause.

How sad.

Edited by MrMojoRisin
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SatEng said:

You obviously were not here in 2008 - try doing some research troll

I was here in 2006,  in 2006 and in 2014 and Herfiehandbag was correct. I initially supported the 2014 coup and it took me about a year to realise how stupid I had been and it has been reinforced year after year since then.

Unlike you, Herfiehandbag DOES do his research, and he does know his stuff.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I was here in 2006,  in 2006 and in 2014 and Herfiehandbag was correct. I initially supported the 2014 coup and it took me about a year to realise how stupid I had been and it has been reinforced year after year since then.

Unlike you, Herfiehandbag DOES do his research, and he does know his stuff.

I agree completely. Personally I found it disconcerning in 2014 when the Navy started patrolling the streets. It amazed me how many farang on this site supported what was happening. A big chunk of them changed their minds about the Greens being in charge when the income letter scam from their embassies was stopped. 

• Like 1

On 12/28/2022 at 6:16 AM, Scouse123 said:

Elephant in the room here, if he is a fugitive from Justice why hasn't there been an international arrest warrant issued?

The last thing that anyone wants is him back here.

That would make him more prominent as it stands the only place that yyhear about him is in the news.  If he came back and actually fought the charges it would be a duster last seen with the pt in the early 2000.

The fool blew it.  They should have just let it happen.  Now pt has a rally cry and will use it to show how scared the government is.

There are 2 scenarios

I1 the court acts quickly an pt opens the new party for the election

Or

They drag their heels the election happens pt wins and they try to remove them.

Option 2 will have blood on the streets and the military will not be able to step in to stop it.

• Haha 1

On 12/28/2022 at 3:40 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Just deport all Shinawatras to the desert. Let them play with their billions in the sand.

Yes, Shinawatras; leave those unselfish, morally and financially uncorrupt/uncorruptable generals alone. It's not fair what you do, winning elections and being popular - STOP IT!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

The last thing that anyone wants is him back here.

That would make him more prominent as it stands the only place that yyhear about him is in the news.  If he came back and actually fought the charges it would be a duster last seen with the pt in the early 2000.

The fool blew it.  They should have just let it happen.  Now pt has a rally cry and will use it to show how scared the government is.

There are 2 scenarios

I1 the court acts quickly an pt opens the new party for the election

Or

They drag their heels the election happens pt wins and they try to remove them.

Option 2 will have blood on the streets and the military will not be able to step in to stop it.

The local Thai people that I know and talk to say the last thing they want is for the current government and the military to stay in power.

The majority of the Thai people would welcome the PTP as the government, and if Thaksin were able to return, that would be a bonus. Just look at all the polls that show the positions of the PTP compared to the other parties and you can see the trend. 

Just look and the effort and expense that the government is going to to destroy ANY opposition party who is daring to challenge them

IMHO what we are seeing now is the death throes of the dying dinosaurs in the military nd the ultra-royalists who have seen enough of their future to be terrified of it.

If that could/would happen and the power of the military was to be broken (hopefully), THEN Thailand could be on the same path that S Korea trod many years ago

ALL the courts will do as the military tell them to do, instead of what they should be, which is totally independent of government.

The youth of today are the future leaders of the Thailand of tomorrow. The current lot are the dead dinosaurs of the past who have no idea that they are dead, certainly from the neck up.

• Thumbs Up 1