Pattaya Motorcycle Taxi Riders Capture Man Wanted For Alleged Theft

webfact

image.jpeg

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Pattaya — A group of Pattaya motorcycle taxi riders captured an alleged thief with a long rap sheet Wednesday, December 28th.

Police officers in the Smart Safety Zone program along with a group of motorcycle taxi riders captured the suspect as he walked past a massage parlor in Soi Buakhao, South Pattaya at 2 PM yesterday.

One of the riders, Mr. Watchara Wichitrapap, 45, told the Pattaya News the suspect, Mr. Nattawut Saengdit, 41, allegedly stole two smartphones, 10,000 baht cash, and an ATM card from his rental room in Pattaya on December 23rd.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/12/29/pattaya-motorcycle-taxi-riders-capture-man-wanted-for-alleged-theft/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-12-30

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Thumbs Up 1

I wonder how long they had to sit on him before they could get the police to come and take him! Many claim to have reported crime and criminals to police and been met with disinterest. I do hope he isn't back on the streets. 

• Like 1

Just now, jacko45k said:

I wonder how long they had to sit on him before they could get the police to come and take him! Many claim to have reported crime and criminals to police and been met with disinterest. I do hope he isn't back on the streets. 

Another reason not to live in this bizarre country. If you can't rely on the police..... 

1 hour ago, PJ71 said:

Motorbike taxis drivers are either criminals or grasses, trust none of them!

Ok, you don´t like criminals, and you don´t like grasses, right? So, then one would assume you want everyone to just mind their own business and turn a blind eye to crime if they see or witness one. In reality that means that you are silently favoring the criminals, so then you must like them a little bit more.