hacking the firestick for free programs??

3NUMBAS

53 minutes ago, In Full Agreement said:

Funny how things change.     Ten years ago this forum didn't even allow any mention of the calling system, named Dee Dial.

Using a VPN is not illegal.  I remember there being a lot of discussion about VPN's on this forum as some posts were being deleted for promoting illegal activity.

(No. I am not questioning moderation.) 

On 1/2/2023 at 7:03 PM, KhunHeineken said:

Using a VPN is not illegal.  I remember there being a lot of discussion about VPN's on this forum as some posts were being deleted for promoting illegal activity.

(No. I am not questioning moderation.) 

I recall the reason given at the time was Dee Dial posed unfair competition to the Thai phone systems.

VPN's are not legal in all countries, but I  know of no prohibitions of them in Thailand.

My post was just to point out how things change.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2023 at 8:04 AM, In Full Agreement said:

I recall the reason given at the time was Dee Dial posed unfair competition to the Thai phone systems.

VPN's are not legal in all countries, but I  know of no prohibitions of them in Thailand.

My post was just to point out how things change.

Yes, I know.  I just mentioned that some years ago, any talk of VPN's on this forum were deleted, because they were used to circumnavigate geo blocking.  After a lot of debate, any and all threads about VPN's are now allowed.

Personally, I would be lost without my VPN's in Thailand.