How Do Bms Picture Their Thai Visa Correspondents?

qwertz

This question only applies to those with imagination of course.

For instance is the sexy babe you envisioned actually a frail grey haired old lady - or vice versa?

Is the alpha male/Rambo/man's man a 7 stone weakling in real life?

Is that very bad typist really a rocket scientist?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Qwertz, I always picture you being a nice English gent living in Germany. :o As for me, just picture Robert Redford at a keyboard. I'm afraid my imagination only goes so far about some of the other people who post on TV. :D

Edited by farang prince

Well thanks FP, that's much better than being pictured as an aged Brit reprobate living in involuntary exile.

I picture you as youngish, well educated, thoughtful of the feelings of others

But men's looks I can't visualise so well, I do better with women.

I think of November Rain as kinda slinky with shiny brown hair, dark, flashing eyes and a stunning figure.

And Jet Gorgon as a swashbuckling. rumbunctious Amazon with lots of animal grace.

Edited by qwertz

Qwertz, I always picture you being a nice English gent living in Germany. :D As for me, just picture Robert Redford at a keyboard. I'm afraid my imagination only goes so far about some of the other people who post on TV. :D

It is funny that you say that 'Farang Prince' because that is exactly the way I picture Qwertz. As for me, since I am a legend in my own mind, it makes it difficult for me to believe that anyone would picture me any other way ! :o:D Actually I probably appear better in person than people would picture me from the forum but then again that is like saying a rat is more pleasant than a cockroach ! :D

Qwertz, I always picture you being a nice English gent living in Germany. :D As for me, just picture Robert Redford at a keyboard. I'm afraid my imagination only goes so far about some of the other people who post on TV. :D

It is funny that you say that 'Farang Prince' because that is exactly the way I picture Qwertz. As for me, since I am a legend in my own mind, it makes it difficult for me to believe that anyone would picture me any other way ! :o:D Actually I probably appear better in person than people would picture me from the forum but then again that is like saying a rat is more pleasant than a cockroach ! :D

Actually Jetjock, I picture you as a Chuck Yeager type. He's one of my ultimate heroes.

Qwertz, I always picture you being a nice English gent living in Germany. :o As for me, just picture Robert Redford at a keyboard. I'm afraid my imagination only goes so far about some of the other people who post on TV. :D

To me you sound more like 'Librerachy'  or Danny La Rue  (at a keyboard - Elton John)

To me you sound more like 'Librerachy' or Danny La Rue (at a keyboard - Elton John)

Don't mention Elton John in my presence, he was my hair donor. :o

I'm suing him for misrepresentation.

Edited by qwertz

If you all did like me and posted your picture as your avatar, it wouldn't be a problem, :o

But... but... I did. :D

I think the real reason most male TV members post misleading avatars is because they realize that if they posted their real picture, TV forum would soon become swamped with thousands of new beautiful women that only joined TV for the sole purpose of trying to meet them ! My guess is that those guys that do not even have an avatar like Qwertz are in real life probably so good looking that they make Brad Pitt look like he is having a bad day. :D

If you all did like me and posted your picture as your avatar, it wouldn't be a problem, :o

I think the real reason most male TV members post misleading avatars is because they realize that if they posted their real picture, TV forum would soon become swamped with thousands of new beautiful women that only joined TV for the sole purpose of trying to meet them ! My guess is that those guys that do not even have an avatar like Qwertz are in real life probably so good looking that they make Brad Pitt look like he is having a bad day. :D

A picture of me?555555555555

Trust me, don't ask, leave my avatar blank - you'll sleep better

Well thanks FP, that's much better than being pictured as an aged Brit reprobate living in involuntary exile.

I picture you as youngish, well educated, thoughtful of the feelings of others

But men's looks I can't visualise so well, I do better with women.

I think of November Rain as kinda slinky with shiny brown hair, dark, flashing eyes and a stunning figure.

And Jet Gorgon as a swashbuckling. rumbunctious Amazon with lots of animal grace.

:o:D:D

You got the dark hair right. But I've got green eyes, not brown & although my figure's OK, it's not stunning!! I prefer your version of me to the Rosie O'Donnell (or was it Roseanne Barr??) version of all of us women that someone else put. :bah:

Hmmm, Jettie - I sway between thinking of her as a young Lauren Bacall and the present day one. (I have no idea of her age) or maybe a young Katherine Hepburn. Either way, I think of her as a strong, attractive woman that takes no sh!t.

Qwertz, I think of you as a Richard Burton type, minus the booze, of course.

Who else? MiG I picture as a petite, stunning, glossy type (in a gooners shirt, of course!).

Strangely, I now know (from photos mainly) what a lot of the members I had mental pics of actually look like, and most of my mental pictures were very wrong! :D:D

Quote November Rain: Qwertz, I think of you as a Richard Burton type, minus the booze, of course.

Thanks NR, I think Burton was better looking as a young man but I'm ageing better, not being ravaged by booze and debauchery.

Some Burtonesque characteristics I can claim; my oratory skills, a lifelong admiration for Liz Taylor and Celtic pragmatism.

Come to think of it, I'm safer talking about character attributes; they don't deteriorate so fast as looks through senility.

Anyway, I imagine you're easy on the eye, I hope that's a fair assessment.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Only if we posted pics of ourselves when we were 20 years old.

Posting a photo of me aged 20 wouldn't help much, I just looked younger then, otherwise no change.

Germans meeting me for the first time tag me straight away as English.

How? They say I look German but my clothes look English.

Me, I think I look nerdy.

I've been giving some thought to an avatar, maybe soon, something a little out of the ordinary.

Edited by qwertz

For some reason, whenever I see Neeranam's name, I always get a mental picture of Father Jack from the Father Ted BBC sitcom of the 90s. I have no idea why.

Not sure how to add a pic, but google it and you'll get the idea.

qwertz, for some reason, conjures up a pic of a small, immaculately groomed gentleman (with small mustache), the sort who used to appear as a hen-pecked husband in a 1950s english movie.

Thaipauly I also think of as a tall guy with white hair.

Picture me as Bruce Willis

but...shorter, fatter,and nowhere near as rich and good looking :D

Then you are almost there :o

I've got a shaved head though :D

i think not knowing what a person looks like is much better than knowing ,as for me the avartar box is too small for my nose :D