Fire Damages Indian Restaurant in Pattaya

snoop1130

87790-696x392.jpg

A fire damages the kitchen of an Indian restaurant in Pattaya last night, January 4th.

Pattaya firefighters rushed to put out the fire that broke out inside Honest restaurant’s kitchen. The restaurant is located on Pattaya Second Road in the Nongprue subdistrict of Banglamung district, Chonburi, near Walking Street.

The firefighters arrived at the incident scene—a three-storey building—at 8 PM. They cordoned off the road in front of the building to make room for fire trucks. Smoke was seen gushing out from the ground floor of the building where Honest restaurant is located. Relevant authorities sprayed water into the kitchen of the restaurant and were eventually able to put out the fire after 20 minutes.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/01/05/fire-damages-indian-restaurant-in-pattaya-2/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-01-05

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

Dirty  greasy vent hoods are a major fire danger. I worked in restaurants in my youth and we cleaned our good weekly at 1 place.  Ama6hiw much grease condensed on the metal and how much in the oil trap.  And I've seen many that look like they are never cleaned in USA. 

• Like 1