Wise Transfers - Docs for marriage visa extension

3 hours ago, youngster30uk said:

It says to get letter from Embassy, my Embassy doesnt do that anymore, so the info is out of date, as it has not updated since 2019 when several Embassies stopped doing it.

Seems I am not the one with my head in the sand if you dont know this

“It says” you don’t give the information as to what or where “it” is that you are quoting.

The English language versions of many websites, both official and non official, are notoriously either not up dated, have incorrect and/or incomplete information. This is reasonably well known. The websites of the embassies are inconsistent in the information they provide, many have information that has been superseded several or even many years ago.

There were not several embassies that stopped issuing the letters, there were initially 4 this shortly dropped to 3 

The immigration division almost immediately followed, even preceded, this with the memorandum I referenced above.
This memorandum was translated and published by ThaiVisa, AFIK it is probably still available on the aseannow.com website. As it is signed by Police Lieutenant General (Surachet Hakpal) Commissioner of the Immigration Bureau it is a definitive as it is possible to be in Thailand 

The requirements have been extensively explained over the last 4 years here

12 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

“It says” you don’t give the information as to what or where “it” is that you are quoting.

The English language versions of many websites, both official and non official, are notoriously either not up dated, have incorrect and/or incomplete information. This is reasonably well known. The websites of the embassies are inconsistent in the information they provide, many have information that has been superseded several or even many years ago.

There were not several embassies that stopped issuing the letters, there were initially 4 this shortly dropped to 3 

The immigration division almost immediately followed, even preceded, this with the memorandum I referenced above.
This memorandum was translated and published by ThaiVisa, AFIK it is probably still available on the aseannow.com website. As it is signed by Police Lieutenant General (Surachet Hakpal) Commissioner of the Immigration Bureau it is a definitive as it is possible to be in Thailand 

The requirements have been extensively explained over the last 4 years here

Why are you trying to start an argument all the time.
Your previously picked up on my comment to someone else about the out of date info. I quoted him and you then started an an argument. That is the 'it says' part

Literally, by definition, 4 or even 3 is several

several
/ˈsɛv(ə)rəl/

determiner · pronoun

1. more than two but not many.
    "the author of several books"

Go away

On 1/6/2023 at 4:37 PM, youngster30uk said:

The last post about this, it was said to print the PDF's from wise for the transfers, but surely this is easy for IO to reject, as even the statements I get from SCB have to have the SCB stamp on every page, which obviously the wise PDF's dont have

This is exactly what I have been doing for the last four years without any problem. I use the Wise PDFs and downloaded bank statements via the banking app. I get the 'Standard letter for Immigration' from the bank plus signed and stamped copies of the passbook front page. Immigration at Sakon Nakhon have been quite satisfied with that.

56 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

This is exactly what I have been doing for the last four years without any problem. I use the Wise PDFs and downloaded bank statements via the banking app. I get the 'Standard letter for Immigration' from the bank plus signed and stamped copies of the passbook front page. Immigration at Sakon Nakhon have been quite satisfied with that.

5 years ago I used this method at CW, after much chat between IO and her supervisor I was granted extension but told next year bring proof of international funds from your Thai bank. They showed me a Kbank Credit Advice as what they require.

41 minutes ago, norbra said:

5 years ago I used this method at CW, after much chat between IO and her supervisor I was granted extension but told next year bring proof of international funds from your Thai bank. They showed me a Kbank Credit Advice as what they require.

Fine if you happen to bank with K bank. What about those of us who don't bank with one of Wise's partner banks?

Edited by Moonlover

1 hour ago, Moonlover said:

Fine if you happen to bank with K bank. What about those of us who don't bank with one of Wise's partner banks?

If your transfer comes via Kbank contact their call centre explain you are not a customer but you require a credit advice for your international transaction that they sent to your account.

If it comes via Deemoney they will provide proof of international funds sent to your account.

Others may help with information re other banks

1 hour ago, norbra said:

If your transfer comes via Kbank contact their call centre explain you are not a customer but you require a credit advice for your international transaction that they sent to your account.

If it comes via Deemoney they will provide proof of international funds sent to your account.

Others may help with information re other banks

What a palaver, thank goodness not all offices are so pedantic!

Edited by Moonlover