Special team on hunt for merciless gunman who killed British ex-pat in Pattaya

webfact

3 hours ago, Harsh Jones said:

That is really really annoying when ppl do this. They want to be the judge as to when you should make a left turn into oncoming traffic. In the highest risk part of an intersection. 

Turning left from the left lane there shouldn't be any oncoming traffic

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Harsh Jones said:

I was rather skeptical of the road rage suggestions. But I will allow for a week to pass before admitting I was wrong. Another shoe could very well drop in the case.

It's not about being right, or wrong. 

It's about what the BiB write the case off as, and for what reason, and for possibly what payment.  This is what will be in the media, and this is what the masses will believe. 

We may simply never know the truth behind this murder, and whilst road rage, possibly whilst high on drugs, could very well be the cause, it very well may not be.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Artisi said:

a couple of wai's,  a week as a monk and all is forgiven -  so easy to fix-up major crimes in LOS.

You think? Wait to see. He will go down for a long stretch. This was a serious crime, not like jumping a red light. 

1 hour ago, Leaver said:

It's not about being right, or wrong. 

It's about what the BiB write the case off as, and for what reason, and for possibly what payment.  This is what will be in the media, and this is what the masses will believe. 

We may simply never know the truth behind this murder, and whilst road rage, possibly whilst high on drugs, could very well be the cause, it very well may not be.

He admitted to being drunk and angry! Police are opposing bail in court tomorrow.

On 1/6/2023 at 4:35 PM, spermwhale said:

I worked as sub editor at both the Nation and Bangkok Post and I'll tell you there was always vague phrases like that or misuse of words that would raise questions.

How rare (or common) is it to find someone who can write professionally in both English and Thai?

By professionally, I mean:  logically connected paragraphs, structurally sound sentences, suitable grammar and word choice, avoiding vague phrases, etc.