Dc breaker vs dc fuse

5 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Aren't those intended to interface Aluminium cables to copper rated terminals?

Could be.. i just saw it was shaped the way i needed. Maybe i should look some other type terminals then?

Edit: maybe this type better?

Pink

copperterm.jpg

Edited by Pink7

7 minutes ago, Pink7 said:

Could be.. i just saw it was shaped the way i needed. Maybe i should look some other type terminals then?

Look for flat blade ferrules, you may need to take a picture to your local electrical emporium.

image.png.400ee887be0fa69441080fc84e25c142.png

If I were you I would take the two (or however many) battery cables to a common bus bar and then have a single cable from that to your isolator/MCB. 

The thought also occurs to me that the cables may be bigger than they need to be.

13 minutes ago, Muhendis said:

If I were you I would take the two (or however many) battery cables to a common bus bar and then have a single cable from that to your isolator/MCB. 

The thought also occurs to me that the cables may be bigger than they need to be.

Setup is 2 inverters in parallel with 2 breaker, 2 batteries with 2 bms. Cables are 35mm2 as requested in Growatt manual. Batteries will be parallel connected between inverter and breaker.

Pink

Edited by Pink7

I found a 50mm2 version of this, 

Material: Tin Plated Coppe

Description:

Made from 100% Annealed Copper for Max Current Flow

The flat part is 7mm x 2.6mm. I hope that's enough for 100Amp?

Pink

50mm2.png

8 hours ago, Pink7 said:

My "easy" plan to parallel the breakers with just wire between will not work, the battery cable kind of expand when strip it so there is no chance to get 2 of them in the breaker. I also see that its quite a challenge to get 35mm2 cable in to 35mm2 lugs, i might need to return the 35mm2 lugs and get 50mm2 lugs.

Pink

cable n lug35mm2.jpg

Update: I wired some thin still tread around the wire to tighten it on 3 different levels and was able to get the wire into the lug, the  removed the wires one by one.

Pink