Tm30 new condo

46 minutes ago, underthesky said:

If I have a copy of the blue book and rental contract, can I do the registration myself?

Yes. 

A signed copy of the house book.

Also a signed copy of their ID card.

Also need a copy of the lease or rental agreement.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Yes. 

Often not as simple as that, in Pattaya they'll want to see owners ID, plus the fine if late, maybe 2k? hassle anyway, something the owner or agent should be doing

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Yes. 

For Phuket
AND a POA ( power of attorney) signed and with 2 5 baht official stamps, sold at immigration.

so best check with immigration where you are

Edited by zzzzz
  • Like 1

I always file a TM-30 WITHIN 24 IO open hours.  I move on Friday night AFTER 18:00 so I have till the following Monday to file.

I take PASSPORT with proper visa / stamps / extension, DEPOSIT RECEIPTS for utilities, LEASE, copy of owner ID and HOUSE BOOK - IF POSSIBLE.

I register as POSSESSOR. ( 3 offices so far in 9 years )  It depends on your LOCIAL IO policy ...IF... they will accept. DOCUEMENT ( waiting number slip ) your visit in case of future problems.

• Like 1

TM 30 needs to be done by the „house master“, or „possessor“. The landlord owner cannot know tenant and guests‘ comings and goings unless you want the landlord to install  an access system and video surveillance.  

When you sign a long term rental, the tenant becomes the house master and needs to report TM30 according to the law. Or skip it as many do. 

agents can assist.  Landlord can assist. But ultimately it’s the tenant who holds the key to the property and controls access to the property by other family and friends. Landlord can’t handle those reports. 

Edited by teutonian
  • Like 1