Video: Six wheel truck chasing pick-up full of kids - parent gets violent trucker in headlock after attack on driver

webfact

1 hour ago, me4175 said:

The pickup driver is most at fault in my eyes. With a truckload full of kids in the back, he must just stop at the roadside and let the idiot pass. But instead he drives recklessly fast and tries to stay ahead of the lorry. 

Those guys like to drive over slowly and hog the road.

Standard practice.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, me4175 said:

The pickup driver is most at fault in my eyes. With a truckload full of kids in the back, he must just stop at the roadside and let the idiot pass. But instead he drives recklessly fast and tries to stay ahead of the lorry. 

The truck isn't having an overtaking move prevented by the pickup driver, he's trying to get at the  driver.  Didn't you read the article?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, roo860 said:

State of that truck, obviously passed the emissions test.

They only have to pass the emissions test at the time of the test so it's not unlikely that it did pass.    

Yes, yes, before someone jumps all over me, I know the emissions are supposed to met all the time but I'm referring only to the time of getting certified.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

They only have to pass the emissions test at the time of the test so it's not unlikely that it did pass.    

Yes, yes, before someone jumps all over me, I know the emissions are supposed to met all the time but I'm referring only to the time of getting certified.

Thanks Jeremy Clarkson. ????

• Like 1

3 hours ago, me4175 said:

Oh yes pull off the bridge into the water, i wonder why he didn't do that.

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I reckon a few things/people on this forum (inc me) need to be certified from time to time.????????

4 hours ago, me4175 said:

ok, even ridiculous opinions are allowed here...????????????

• Haha 1