Care Provider - San Sai / Doi Saket

jij

Hello CM community. We’re looking for a care provider in the San Sai / Doi Saket area. Full or part time, live in available, starting immediately, If you could ask around, patient is a 70 year old male who had taken ill with pneumonia and is still struggling. More than that, I’d prefer not to say right now.

• Thumbs Up 1

I hope his health improves.  I would like to remind you that in the next few weeks the Smog Session begins (Two months). Chiang Mai has the honor of taking the gold medal in the City with the highest levels of pollution in the world.  It may not be the best place to deal with that kind of disease.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Tarteso said:

I hope his health improves.  I would like to remind you that in the next few weeks the Smog Session begins (Two months). Chiang Mai has the honor of taking the gold medal in the City with the highest levels of pollution in the world.  It may not be the best place to deal with that kind of disease.

I agree, but he is not mobile at this point and sadly already has an oxygen tank.

• Thumbs Up 1

I can ask around for you - 

PM me w/the details as to what is preferred, live-in or not... particulars of the job... as to what is needed and hours etc and of course, the first question they will ask me will be salary.. and then duties, as in how much is nursing care etc.. as well as projected term... 

Hi, best wishes for your friend's health/recovery !

quote from private email from www.LannaCareNet.org

Please take a look at our website,

We are simply a group of retirees living in Chiang Mai who provide advice and assistance to other retirees.  However, we do not perform work that a Thai person can be paid to do, such as direct patient care, but we can provide referrals and options.  Often people are not aware of resources that are available to them.

In the past, they would be the place to ask, but, with the passing of "leading light," Nancy L, I am not sure what their current availability is.

You can try:

[email protected]

Phone : 085-709-8801 Between 9AM and 5PM

On 1/17/2023 at 4:36 AM, 1FinickyOne said:

PM me w/the details as to what is preferred, live-in or not... particulars of the job... 

And, your credentials for performing this service when you have the OP's private information ? And, who would you share this information with ?

There is a care home in Non Si village , that's just about opposite to Ruamchok market ,

on the Mae Jo Road , it's a care home but they may be able to provide you with a carer,

to come to your residence . P..S. its located on Soi 3 ,you cannot miss it.

regards worgeordie

1 hour ago, orang37 said:

And, your credentials for performing this service when you have the OP's private information ? And, who would you share this information with ?

I am not asking for the OP's private information... I am asking the questions that people will ask me - like salary and particulars of the job... I have family members. I know what they will ask... is there anyone who would take a job w/o asking the salary, hours, duties?

I am trying to be helpful... you are trying to question my integrity and are being an.... ? 

Hello Everyone - Thank you for your help and suggestions. We have finally found a care provider by word of mouth and even better new is that the patient is very very slowly recovering. At one point we were scrambling to make sure his will, cryptos and autos were put in the right place and hands, but feel much better now. A community is a good thing to have. One can only do so much by oneself.

Thank you so much again!