How to shop from Lazada Malaysia

Celsius

On 1/20/2023 at 11:54 AM, Celsius said:

Did anyone find a way to shop from other international Lazada sites? 

Like is there a mail forwarding company that would ship from Malaysia to Thailand?

Have you tried registering with them?   https://www.lazada.com.my

Lazada delivers from China, why shouldn't deliveries from Malaysia be possible?  Does that site have items that are not available from the Thai site?

Edit: Ok, I just tried, you can't unless you have a Malaysian phone number to receive am SMS.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

Not only that, but in the past, Lazada reps have told me that they simply don't do international shipping for orders originating from their various SE Asia online stores.

So in other words, Lazada Thailand orders only can be shipped to Thailand addresses. Lazada Malaysia orders only can be shipped to Malaysian addresses. Etc etc etc.

And yes, IME, the availability of various items and items stocked does vary some among the various different Lazada country-based operations.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Grusa said:

As Lazada and Ali Express are the same company, try ordering from the latter. As someone has already said, most stuff originates in China anyway, only downside is a longer shipping time.

had any experiences, using Ali Express? several items I want to order (vacuum bags) always seem to be out of stock  at Lazada.

23 hours ago, paddypower said:

had any experiences, using Ali Express? several items I want to order (vacuum bags) always seem to be out of stock  at Lazada.

I used to use it all the time, and still do for anything not local supply on Lazada. Never a problem except once: a 25baht item with free shipping never arrived. The only downside is extended delivery times.

• Like 1