Many Pattaya Restaurant Owners Still Suffering from Financial Problems, Hope Chinese Tourists are the Solution

webfact

The Thai all you can eat Seafood restaurants are packed. Mostly locals but I’m sure that will change when the Chinese bus loads come back. Unfortunately the nicer high end restaurants charging silly prices will fail. The baht is strong and people are more on a tighter budget than before. 
Many people are going to Tree Town now as it’s much cheaper than walking street. Sure you’ll get a lot of walking traffic but very few spenders. They should have bulldozed down 1/2 of it when they had the time and business were shut. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

“Only Russian, Domestic Thai, and Korean tourists that order buffet or hotpot style in restaurants are doing well currently, while most other foreign tourists eat only a single plate in a meal as they are more careful on their expenses,” Mrs. Premwadee explained.

Change with the times young lady...

if the business model is not in sync with the customers preferences you need to do something.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Henryford said:

I was at a restaurant in Soi Diana yesterday and the place was packed, people queueing to get a seat. I guess their restaurants are empty because they are selling dodgy overpriced seafood.

Indeed, the most popular good seafood places some 10 km north or south of the Pattaya RLD.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Henryford said:

I was at a restaurant in Soi Diana yesterday and the place was packed, people queueing to get a seat. I guess their restaurants are empty because they are selling dodgy overpriced seafood.

Kiss?

Edited by jacko45k
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mad mick said:

???????????? Chinese go eat mainly at Chinese owned restaurants via there Holland group airlines tickets most of the ???? stays in CCP Control 

Holiday group ( apologise typo errors)

• Thumbs Up 2

24 minutes ago, Mickeymaus said:

"We hope Chinese tourists can help us to survive from financial problems, as seafood is also popular with them,” Mrs. Premwadee noted." 

Try to sell bats. Not much competition and they like them too ????

With Look Chin ! Would look good on the menu. 

Bat and Balls

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Isaan sailor said:

Oh, that’s right—traders have already decimated western currencies…

Foolish politicians have. The Golden Egg Layers ran out o' them golden eggs more than a decade ago, now struggling to pay their council tax.

Edited by BigStar
  • Like 1