santander on line banking

harry94

I have had trouble with on line banking login santander . I login with details and the page returns to login details i again try and again the page returns to login details . I contacted by phone santander Uk they said we cant see a problem this end , so i tried again with the same result , i again contacted Santander and the lady said ok i will transfer your money from one account to the next one . i  then logged on with success but when i tried again an hour later back to square one . i have used Santander with out a problem for years but this last two months login is now a game of chance , This morning back to square one i cannot login . Has any one else had this problem with santander on line banking from Thailand .

• Like 1

i have taken every ones advice but no luck , one thing with success is transfered £1000 from wise with out a problem , i received a OTP from Santander and my login details were excepted to complete the transaction .All i cant do is login to my online banking .I did not want any more money because of the weak pound but getting the money proves to me my account is not locked . I will phone them again today . Thank you every one .

• Thanks 1

Just now, harry94 said:

i have taken every ones advice but no luck , one thing with success is transfered £1000 from wise with out a problem , i received a OTP from Santander and my login details were excepted to complete the transaction .All i cant do is login to my online banking .I did not want any more money because of the weak pound but getting the money proves to me my account is not locked . I will phone them again today . Thank you every one .

Pleased that you've accomplished what you wanted to do! Thanks for letting us know. If you ever find the reason I'm sure everyone would be interested in case it happens to them?

Hello i have been on the phone for forty minutes to the Uk .They were very patient and have decided after trying to talk me through the process they will send details to my home address in the Uk . my daughter will send them on with instructions . they will arrive in two seperate letters for security . one thing puzzles me she said i am entering the wrong security numbers ? i have used these same numbers for many years ,also i used the same security number today with Wise money transfer .

so i will now wait and see what happens and keep every one informed .

• Thanks 1