Assistant bank manager arrested after bank themselves caught him stealing 2MB from 80 year old gran

webfact

9 minutes ago, Cat Boy said:

So greatly, and so repeatedly, has the reputation of the RTP been irrevocably damaged, it hard to accept, at face-value, any pronouncement as factual without objective independent verification 

it wasn't a member of the RTP who did this?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jonathan Swift said:

Those are only the ones who got caught, therefore your comment is meaningless.

So you think money laundering and embezzlement don't exist in your own wonderful country based on your narrow search? National Crime Agency? 99% of them never get caught. 

My point was that Thailand is not unique in employing bank staff who steal, but I think you probably knew that!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/4/2023 at 8:28 AM, nigelforbes said:

Just for humor value, do a google search and see how many UK bank employees have been arrested for similar offenses, I did, the National Crime Agency shows up first with two employees who nicked 390 k..

wonder if he could play the old needed it for the sick buffalo trick ..

On 2/4/2023 at 8:19 AM, worgeordie said:

Thailand ......were the bank robbers actually work in the bank.

It's odd that the Google search I made, "bank employee stole from customers accounts" (without specifying a country), shows nine out of ten results being from countries other than Thailand.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

On 2/4/2023 at 1:50 PM, Cat Boy said:

So greatly, and so repeatedly, has the reputation of the RTP been irrevocably damaged, it hard to accept, at face-value, any pronouncement as factual without objective independent verification 

What has the RTP's "reputation" got to do with a bank employee defrauding customers?   Do you not think that cases such as this go to court for judgement (verification)?