Question about a Thailandpost failed delivery attempt for a package.

Helios

I have a question about a failed delivery attempt from Thailandpost due to not being there while the delivery was being attempted. Will Thailandpost attempt to redeliver the package the next day or do I have to call them to ask them to redeliver.

Quite a strange situation because I live in a condo here in BKK and they always drop it off at the office, which was open today, so not sure what happened.

Edited by Helios

if they dont deliver they are supposed to leave a notice of when and where you can collect it yourself, I have never had thai post try to attempt a second delivery but you never know, as you said strange they did not leave it at the office. If it is not dropped off today I would be contacting your local post office asap as some parcels tend to dissapear in Thailand post

• Thumbs Up 1

In a condo if the receiver isn’t home they will leave it with the staff.  For some reason it requires a signature.  And I’m guessing the office could not sign for it either.  It might be some sort of restricted delivery . 
Were you actually expecting something? How do you actually know there was an attempt?  To inquire you need a tracking number.  Then you contact ThaiPost or the sender. 

Edited by swm59nj

In my condo I have received many parcels by post, they drop them off at the office, and on occasion, the condo staff have even signed for some parcels.

Perhaps it has something to do with the cakes I give the office staff on special occasions ????

13 hours ago, CH1961 said:
On 2/7/2023 at 12:46 AM, Helios said:

a failed delivery attempt from Thailandpost due to not being there while the delivery was being attempted.

Why do you know there was a delivery attempt? 

Come on, Helios, how do you know?  TP must have left you a notification of some kind.