SCB EZ savings - using for Immigration funds

I'll give the good news first.... I got my extension using a BKK bank fixed account balance for the first 3 months following my last extension.  Being careful to have a period of overlap, I switched to using the SCB EZ savings for the 9 months preceding my current extension.

If you're going to do this be careful with the timing and make sure there isn't any window where you can't prove the required balance.

CM Immigration was very busy when I arrived there at about 11:30AM.  My minor tasks I had to take care of before Imm took longer than I had hoped.  I needed a couple of copies before I passed the document check so didn't get a queue number until after the lunch break.  It went downhill after that.  At 5:15 I was nearly the last customer out of there.

A new (to me) requirement caused another delay.  Now they want a copy of ALL previous extension stamps rather than just the most recent.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, The Theory said:

Perhaps only your type of extension, not all. 

After being told by the Immigration officer that I needed a copy of each extension stamp, I went back outside to check the list of copies required.  The same requirement was listed under both retirement and marriage extensions.  I would interpret that to mean that if you have had extensions using both types, you would still need a copy of every extension stamp.

6 hours ago, gamb00ler said:

After being told by the Immigration officer that I needed a copy of each extension stamp, I went back outside to check the list of copies required.  The same requirement was listed under both retirement and marriage extensions.  I would interpret that to mean that if you have had extensions using both types, you would still need a copy of every extension stamp.

Soon I need to renew my retirement extension. I will make copy of previous ones as well in case if they need those, but I won't hand them over till they ask for it. In fact I got an account statement as well as well, even though they never ask for it before. I could get bkk bank statement same day, I was surprised.