Where to meet Hiso Thai women?

Put on a shirt and tie. Go hang around a private school or lower tier intl school around 4 pm, as school's getting out. DON'T go to Harrow or BKK Patana, they are TOO hi-so, and all their kids have private drivers. At the lower tier schools, you can see BMWs and Benzs with hi-so moms or other family members picking up their kids.

Indeed, it was one of them who saw me walking home one day and gave me a ride. She'd just dropped off a kid for an after school activity. She was quite interested in getting a convo going about my work, the traveling I've done, my experiences in Thailand. Lovely lady. I reckon it would've been absolutely no problem to get her Line ID for coffee later, or heck, perhaps even "Uh, would you like to come up for some tea?" But I had the wife waiting. Haha.

Thus, if you look halfway decent, got decent convo skills, you should be able to pick up a hi-so lady for some, er, social activities, and likely more. Older Thai women have quite an APPETITE, I can personally attest. If she's a mom it'll just be a fling, but if you happen to get someone's single aunt, perhaps something longer term. But in any case, as others have noted, don't expect this to move into marriage and your ascension into the upper echelons of Thai society. Ain't happening, man.

• Like 2

Here are some famous Thai people. #2 is in a pop group, with an American dad. #4 is a former Miss Universe, with an Australian dad. So yeah, some farangs certainly do get with hi-sos. But they were already ridiculously loaded and connected in their own respective countries, and didn't expect such from Thailand.

images - 2023-02-08T070848.253.jpeg

• Haha 1

TROLL

With a capital 'T'. This guy comes on here blabbering how rich he is, how he wants Thai mafia connections to 'threaten' people. Why hasn't this post been reported and shut down? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pouatchee said:

TROLL

With a capital 'T'. This guy comes on here blabbering how rich he is, how he wants Thai mafia connections to 'threaten' people. Why hasn't this post been reported and shut down? 

Sometimes this sort of thread is the one worth posting on. We don't have to believe the OP.

5 hours ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

Put on a shirt and tie. Go hang around a private school or lower tier intl school around 4 pm, as school's getting out. DON'T go to Harrow or BKK Patana, they are TOO hi-so, and all their kids have private drivers. At the lower tier schools, you can see BMWs and Benzs with hi-so moms or other family members picking up their kids.

Indeed, it was one of them who saw me walking home one day and gave me a ride. She'd just dropped off a kid for an after school activity. She was quite interested in getting a convo going about my work, the traveling I've done, my experiences in Thailand. Lovely lady. I reckon it would've been absolutely no problem to get her Line ID for coffee later, or heck, perhaps even "Uh, would you like to come up for some tea?" But I had the wife waiting. Haha.

Thus, if you look halfway decent, got decent convo skills, you should be able to pick up a hi-so lady for some, er, social activities, and likely more. Older Thai women have quite an APPETITE, I can personally attest. If she's a mom it'll just be a fling, but if you happen to get someone's single aunt, perhaps something longer term. But in any case, as others have noted, don't expect this to move into marriage and your ascension into the upper echelons of Thai society. Ain't happening, man.

You have no clue about HiSo women and will never be able to pick one up.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

They won't touch you. 

Best you can do is fine one with a "normal job". Surprisingly they do exist. Despite what everyone says. In over 10 years in Asia I've never dated a girl who didn't have a real job. They are not crazy and actually normal and not going to suck all your money in a few years. I am happily married for over 5 years and have 2 kids with a one. Albeit she's Chinese and not Thai. The point is, she would do anything for me. Like literally anything if I asked her and needed help or something. I wouldn't swap that for anything. My sinsod cost me 0 baht.

I dated a few Thai girls and they were all good experience also and showed a lot of care for me. I just couldn't give the same feelings back, like I found I have with my wife. However as I said they were all good and not one was drama or a nasty breakup. They all had decent jobs, self sufficient, wouldn't have asked me for a sinsod. Most of foreigner bad experiences are the ones who mix with girls inaround the party/bar scene. 

A rich hiso Thai girl wouldn't pi$$ on you if she saw you on fire. Let alone stop to waste her oxygen to talk to you.  

Find one you trust. Don't be as shallow as those gold digger Thai girls. 

Money can't buy love.

Edited by hello55060

On 2/7/2023 at 11:08 AM, coloneloftruth said:

Maybe you're right, and I'm confused the difference between 'good family' and 'hiso'. The unexplained 'interference' is what I'm looking a partner to help with. Somebody with resources to call in favors, threaten, good lawyers, etc, whatever it takes for normalcy to prevail I guess so maybe I should have just said background of wealthy. 

Not to brag, but I think I would stand a good chance. Looking at my resume you would probably ballpark around 25 million, although only a fraction was spent for that appearance. Into things money can't buy obviously, or I would have the resources to handle on my own.

I suggest you go door knocking in Thong Lor at all the hi-so condos and houses with a suitcase of cash. That's the only way for you to snag those hi-so girls.

Edited by bbi1

30 minutes ago, FriendlyFarang said:
On 2/7/2023 at 12:47 PM, richard_smith237 said:

If the female has her own money, is educated, well placed in society etc she’s only going to be interested in you as a foreigner because she likes you, you have game, you look good etc etc...  It's more similar to a relationship many would be in back in their home countries. 

Hahaha, good joke. You obviously have no experience with this type of woman.

You couldn’t be further from the truth with that response !!!

1 minute ago, richard_smith237 said:

Don’t be daft...  there are plenty of western guys who have dated and married women other Thai’s would describe as hi-so....  

Then you have to be in position to meet Hi So ladies. Definition Hi So is vague, but to get in to the higher society in Thailand, is not done by just being a nice guy. 

2 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Don’t be daft...  there are plenty of western guys who have dated and married women other Thai’s would describe as hi-so....  

Depends on what their definition of "hiso is" some people seem to confuse it with middle/upper class. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hello55060 said:
1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

Depends on what their definition of "hiso is" some people seem to confuse it with middle/upper class. 

Its a valid point, there is no ‘specific qualifier’ for what is ‘hi-so’..... 

For the term I use it in its not just wealthy, but wealthy with connections at a very high level, well educated etc...

Example: 

I know a Western guy married to a Thai lady from a ‘hi-so’ background.

Politicians at the wedding (up to Dept Primeminister level), about 1000 people attended. 

Ambassadors, present and retired (friends of his inlaws, and parents of her friends), ‘big business’ people... 

Wedding was in the papers and a couple of magazines which have also invited them to numerous events etc (HiSoParty Magazine, Thai Tattler etc).

In Laws are business owners, she went to top Thai Uni’s (Rangsit then Masters at Thammarsat) was not allowed to study overseas like her brother. 

Father in law not best impressed that his daughter was dating a foreigner at first, after marriage they get on extremely well.  Child goes to Bangkok Patana School.

The guy doesn’t consider him or his wife hi-so at all, but other Thai’s all state she [the Wife] is.

The Wife’s friends, many of whom would be considered hi-so by any description are marred to extremely wealthy and successful Thai men, some of them are also married to Western men., some very wealthy and successful, others more ’normal’ and by normal I mean Lawyer, CFO, Business Management type level not language teachers etc... 

BUT... just by looking a & bumping into the couple’s walking around Emporium etc its difficult to tell, he just looks like any other ’smart similarly aged couple’....  The only way many of us could tell they are hi-so is to be told so... but Thai’s can recognise ’status’ within their own culture more easily than we can. 

On 2/7/2023 at 5:51 PM, scorecard said:

Why all the above?  Simple answer; 'to keep up with the Joneses', which in this society is extremely important.

You are correct, sir.

In fact, I would submit that maintaining appearances/social status is the number one priority for Thais - whether we're talking about the lowliest rice farmer or the Grand Poobah.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, scorecard said:

The 'I want now' appraoch, 'what the car isn't washed/cleaned yet, I already told you 5 minutes ago, I want the car washed, why are you always so lazy' (this probably in the midst of the maid taking care of 3 other 'I want now' demands'.

Being demanding / expecting instant attention at restaurants / shops (regardless of the fact she can see the waiter / shop assistant is at that moment in the midst of taking care of another customer)?

Exactly this. I left the US to escape all that. I found the exact opposite in my Issan wife.

Well this all centers on what the OP means by 'HiSo'

I think for most of us HiSo refers to those who inhabit the stratified air of the super rich.

Then you are down to the middle class then the bar girls then the dirt poor.

Forget the HiSo's for those, unless you are super rich yourself you are never going to meet them let alone anything else

20 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

Well this all centers on what the OP means by 'HiSo'

I think for most of us HiSo refers to those who inhabit the stratified air of the super rich.

Then you are down to the middle class then the bar girls then the dirt poor.

Forget the HiSo's for those, unless you are super rich yourself you are never going to meet them let alone anything else

IMO more than mere money. I doubt Thaksin's sister was regarded as Hiso by real Hiso families, despite hiding mega millions of his loot.

IMO more like the upper echelons of British society - those that inherited titles and so on and have family histories going back centuries.

On 2/8/2023 at 6:50 PM, hello55060 said:

I dated a few Thai girls and they were all good experience also and showed a lot of care for me. I just couldn't give the same feelings back, like I found I have with my wife. However as I said they were all good and not one was drama or a nasty breakup. They all had decent jobs, self sufficient, wouldn't have asked me for a sinsod.

If they were Hiso they would expect a sinsod for the appearance of it. It's all part of the drama of being self important.