Where to meet Hiso Thai women?

A doctor or a spa owner would also be a person working 60 hours a week.

With lengthy family time-soaks when she's not. And then status-y good times with her friends that you'd be a fifth wheel at.

Hard pass. Why I married a white woman, even with the dress-size factor in play.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Freddy42OZ said:

What you are looking for is Upper Middle Class Thais who are wealthy enough to have sent their kids to school and/or University overseas.  

Hahahahaaa...!   I'm sure there is a lot more to "class" definitions than that!

I was talking to a woman in that position the Sunday before last, her 18-year old daughter is at an international school here and will be going to university in the Netherlands when school has finished.   We were talking after an she'd finished my oily in the massage place in 33 where she works.  She is upper, middle class, then?

Edited by Liverpool Lou

20 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Thai’s would classify has being higher up the socio-economic ladder are often more westernised than ‘middle class’ Thai’s as the parents have travelled more, been educated overseas etc.... there is ‘less fear’ of outsiders because they are able to recognise class traits across cultural boundaries.

In Chiang Mai, the mixed race American/Thai's sort of rule here via light-skinned arpatheid. Their ease with Westerners and language skills are monetized, even at the laundry pick-up level.

My estate agent is a good example. Raised in Houston, now doing well and dressing well in CM for the last half a dozen years. She's engaged to a decade-older French guy who's been wooing her for a year. He's taking her to Sardinia, so he's no cheap Charlie.

When we went out to eat, she'd had an oyster before. I can see how someone would mistake her for the elite. Partic after she returns from Sardinia.

Edited by LaosLover

24 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

In Chiang Mai, the mixed race American/Thai's sort of rule here via light-skinned arpatheid. Their ease with Westerners and language skills are monetized, even at the laundry pick-up level.

My estate agent is a good example. Raised in Houston, now doing well and dressing well in CM for the last half a dozen years. She's engaged to a decade-older French guy who's been wooing her for a year. He's taking her to Sardinia, so he's no cheap Charlie.

When we went out to eat, she'd had an oyster before. I can see how someone would mistake her for the elite. Partic after she returns from Sardinia.

Exposed to western behaviour and culture yes... but elite is a debate term and very much depends on who is doing the description. 

The reality is the ’status’ is not a major issue in todays modern world - if the lady in question is financially independent, self sufficient, educated, can mix well throughout all strata of society etc... life is just going to be easier - I think a lot of that is where these questions originate. 

Some guys can’t get a visa for their significant other, while others are with women for whom there are no such issues....  its a spectrum and the higher we go in that ’socio-economic’ spectrum the harder it may be for a guy to pull the wool over the woman’s eyes that he is the ‘ideal partner’ and meeting such females becomes a little more challenging as it is anywhere else. 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

Hey guys I'm a creme of the crop, top class alpha male who makes bank and demands only the best. Because I deserve it. Who can help me find a women worthy of my excellence?

Which one are you in the photo - the one wearing a cap and a face mask or the one with a small head and limp wrists?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

Hey guys I'm a creme of the crop, top class alpha male who makes bank and demands only the best. Because I deserve it. Who can help me find a women worthy of my excellence?

I’d first suggest you rid yourself of the ‘grammatical error’ if you are ever to refer to yourself as ‘cream of the crop’ again !!! 

Then you should also know that ‘alphas’ are already bad ass enough not to need to ask such questions !! 

But for sure, you deserve something.....    Give Thermae Cafe a try...  women there should definitely be worthy of your excellence !!! :giggle:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChrisKC said:

Then there is a small matter of her arriving at a similar conclusion about you!

If he was worthy HiSo, he wouldn't have to ask, they'd find him ????

Grown men asking where to find woman ... nuff said

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That is a dangerous game.

Let's say you meet the perfect woman, rich influential, even pretty. Perfect!

And you go out with her and have a good time and you want to marry her.

And then you discover that she is also a little crazy. Maybe she likes to play the domina or something not so dramatic.

And then you think about if maybe you shouldn't marry her. But she introduced you already to her parents. And she loves you, she wants to stay with you. And if you break up with her she will be very unhappy. And her rich and powerful well-connected parents will be very upset.

Do you want a situation like that?

Think twice what you wish for. 

7jhHWZ5TXgV2ZxX3BQeF0CzIn8w.jpg

He can always get on the first plane out.

Non issue.

Btw..if he has 25 mil (baht I assume) he can live very comfortably for the rest of his life.

No point chasing mentally-ill ,rich hags

• Like 1

5 hours ago, coloneloftruth said:

Anyways, kind of in need of the 'comes from a good family' part, and was hoping people here might be able to steer me in the right direction.

It's not impossible – it has happened, I know of some – but it might be difficult and take time; even long time. Ladies from good families don't easily date – at least not without a chaperone – and you need to meet them first. Same with hi-so-women. You have to "hang out" at out places where this kind of women comes and get their attention to get into a conversation; might not be easy, but indeed possible. Hi-so-women might be met in hi-end shopping malls or similar places like hi-end restaurants; the might even visit the places in the nightlife. I'm not sure where ladies from "good families" can be met, a good family might not equal a well off family...????