Where to meet Hiso Thai women?

For marrying into Hi So, I guess you need to earn at least THB 10 mio after tax from your work or wealth and spend most of it on a lavish lifestyle, in particular for your prospective Hi So wife. Money for sick buffalos is better spent.

I have come to Thailand for a normal life and I am most happy with my Isaan wife and her down to the earth lower/middle class family without sick buffalos.  People around me do not care how much money is spent on luxury items, which seems critical for survival among Hi So.

TL;DR. Unless you're minted, connected and well attired (don't necessarily need to speak Thai), do not set your bar so lofty. Hi-so here is not the same as upper middle class in the West, where being tall & fit, nicely clothed and amusing can see you right. Also, from a Thai female's POV, being with a farang unfortunately comes with stigma.

2 hours ago, daveAustin said:

TL;DR. Unless you're minted, connected and well attired (don't necessarily need to speak Thai), do not set your bar so lofty. Hi-so here is not the same as upper middle class in the West, where being tall & fit, nicely clothed and amusing can see you right. Also, from a Thai female's POV, being with a farang unfortunately comes with stigma.

Me and Mrs G are are a bit of an oddity, well she's an oddity! 

Thai but after her parents died, grew up in Chicago with her Aunt & Uncle before moving to Singapore after college.

So we fit the very familiar US pattern of White guy with Asian female of similar age

But in Thailand there is a certain stereotype of older white guy with young hooker which can be hard to overcome, and a lot of Thai's will look at you through that lens

9 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

But in Thailand there is a certain stereotype of older white guy with young hooker which can be hard to overcome, and a lot of Thai's will look at you through that lens

Who would choose an old woman when a young one has the same costs?

In the west the supply of young women is restricted by the government (welfare), in Thailand there are no such limitations.

When I first came to Thailand (age 42) I was over the moon to find a 40yo girlfriend, then a little while later I realised I could have a 30yo just as easily, so I did.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thumbs Up 1

The Royal Bangkok Sports Club is the place. 

I met a Hi-So girl on Yahoo, 22 years ago. 

We met in KFC, Emporium and she then too me too a party -  opening of an Art gallery on soi 39. She drove a red plated BMW. Tbh, I couldn't handle it all, as they looked down on me, being an English teacher. 

I met her years later, she had a shop on KSR. She was hot looking and 23 years old, my friends thought I was crazy not wanting her. 

Hi So's in Thailand rarely work and are a rare breed. I think the OP means middle-classed Thai girls. 

I once tried dating a Hi So girl, who was the daughter of the Minister of Defence. This was before cell phones and it was impossible to get her on the phone as the butler or whoever wouldn't let me speak to her. 

6 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

Not condemning anyone, just we all have maybe a different definition of what a 'relationship' is

Yes, I understand that for most western men, sex isn't an important part of a relationship (just as well really).

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thumbs Up 2

This thread is pathetic...

I don't know what's worse.  The self-proclaimed OP millionaire (aren't there thousand of them in Thailand this time of year?) that can't construct a comprehensible sentence and would like to find a woman who will enable him to threaten people or the wannabe HiSo "whisperers" who are trying to out do each other with the only "true" accurate advice on breaking into the HiSo social stratosphere.

One thing is certain...  If the OP ever gets anywhere near a true HiSo woman (a big "if"), he will be vetted by people who have a clue and he will be quickly dismissed.  You are all wasting your time...

Edited by NotReallyHere
typo... argggh...
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

Maybe I'm just the oddity.

But exclude sex, and I would have nothing in common with a woman half my age. 

HiSo, LoSo doesn't matter at some point I do want to be with someone who I can relate to and share stuff with.

But if being with someone who could be your daughter, stares at her phone all day but is ready for sex when you want it works, go for it I guess.

Different strokes for different folks.

Not condemning anyone, just we all have maybe a different definition of what a 'relationship' is 

I don't need to have anything in common with an attractive woman to want to have sex with her. As younger women seem to be the only women that are really into sex so be it, it has to be a young woman. Far as I'm concerned, after breakfast I'd prefer she wasn't around, till dinner time. I like my own space without someone nagging me about taking the rubbish out or having to lie when she asks if she looks good in something that doesn't suit her.

Actually, I'd prefer a sex android to a real woman, and they'd sit quietly out of the way till I wanted to do it.

Bar girls are great, as they go away during the day, and I didn't have to persuade her into doing it.

• Thanks 1