Ukraine war: Zelensky asks France and Germany for fighter jets

Social Media

24 minutes ago, steven100 said:

kill every Russian in Ukraine ....  war solved !

Kill the head of the snake the orks will return home .the  Ukrainians dident deserve this catastrophe visited on their country and the Russian people themselves deserve better this 

• Like 1

On 2/11/2023 at 9:30 AM, steven100 said:

I sincerely hope NATO and others become involved and blow Putin's army & his cronies out of the water.

That's the only way to end this conflict and stop the war.    imo

Destroying the world because of Selensky and Putin?! Better not... 

• Thumbs Up 1

49 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Thank you for that.

My takeaway from it is "He noted that one example of this is how the waiting time for large-caliber ammunition has jumped from 12 to 28 months."

Russia knows that the ammunition for the US provided weapons has to be imported and the allies are going to have a problem supplying Ukraine without reducing their stocks to dangerous levels for their own strategic requirements.

Like you said yourself it's a dangerous situation for the Ukrainians.

However, I think the biggest problem for the allies is going to be convincing their own populations that they should be financially penalised so the weapon manufacturers can make a big profit.

Does the UK government consider bullets for Ukraine of more importance than the NHS? Missiles cost millions while ambulance drivers and nurses go on strike for a living wage.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2023 at 5:18 AM, Tug said:

They are allready weak they just need to rid themselves of the corrupt ruling class 

Could it be a case of better the devil you know? Kadyrov has been rumoured to be building his political allies as a possible replacement of Putin. I can only see him being even more despotic.

all countries, that including thailand, russia, usa, ukraine, should get rid of corrupted ruling class. They are there to opress their citizens.

"It could be years before the UK gives any fighter jets to Ukraine, Ben Wallace has said.

Speaking to the BBC on Wednesday morning, the defence secretary suggested it would likely even. have to wait until the war was over.

“I don’t think it’s going to be in the next few months or even years that we are going to necessarily hand over fighter jets,” he said."

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ukraine-might-not-get-british-fighter-jets-for-years-says-ben-wallace_uk_63ec9603e4b0255caaeeef41

Edited by internationalism
  • Thanks 1