Russian soldier death rate highest since first week of war - Ukraine

Scott

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

You say that you oppose the Russians but you support the right of certain regions of the ukraine to break away. It's very dubious that there are any such regions now as I noted before with evidence to back up my assertion.

Actually, if anybody in engaged in trolling, it's you. I think what you're up to is something called "concern trolling". This is the practice of pretending to be on the side of someone in order to ultimately persuade them of the wrongness of their position.  So you claim to be against the Russian invasion, but then claim areas of Ukraine are still pro Russian and are justified in seeking independence.  Which of course, is what the Russians claim to justify their invasion.

I think, at this juncture, you're not fooling anybody.

Not for a second touché!!

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, placeholder said:

You say that you oppose the Russians but you support the right of certain regions of the ukraine to break away. It's very dubious that there are any such regions now as I noted before with evidence to back up my assertion.

Actually, if anybody in engaged in trolling, it's you. I think what you're up to is something called "concern trolling". This is the practice of pretending to be on the side of someone in order to ultimately persuade them of the wrongness of their position.  So you claim to be against the Russian invasion, but then claim areas of Ukraine are still pro Russian and are justified in seeking independence.  Which of course, is what the Russians claim to justify their invasion.

I think, at this juncture, you're not fooling anybody.

Bingo

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sharksy said:

Quick final comment.

You've all got me all wrong.  Seem to be more interested in 'boxing' or 'labeling' me, than the actual content written, and I'm wasting no more time on you

It's clear you can't rebut specifics so instead you indulge in a baseless whitewashing of your comments. Your agenda is obvious.