Yet Another Lazada story !

CharlieH

21 hours ago, Negita43 said:

Slightly off topic but I have had money stuck in my wallet for several weeks even after asking for it to be transferred to my bank and after having supplied the relavent documentation. Called them over a week ago they apologised and said it would be transfered - nothing - in the meantime another refund has gone into the wallet called them again today another apology and a promise that all of it would be in my account in 2 business days - We'll see!

I always do COD,,, been stung like that before

18 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Sounds more like you make things insane complicated while there are 10 alternative and better solutions for that.

How can having one virtual shopping card be “insanely complicated”?

Like I said, you are getting a swift refund confused with answering a complaint. Kasikorn made it complicated with their moving dates, lies and winding down a service without wanting to tell anyone.

20 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

You can't do dropshipping on Lazada or Shopee, only Chinese can do that. And yes, that is unfair competition.

Thais can also not sell on Vietnam etc for example, but Chinese can. So support your locals and pay a little bit more for something that is here already.

But that is exactly the point - some sellers claim to be in Thailand but actually ship from China.

How can a buyer be sure if the listing on Lazada says the supplier is in Bankok for example.

I don't mind buying from China if the Chinese supplier has what I want and because I know it's coming from China I know the risks and the timescales.

But if I think it's coming from Thailand because the listing says the supplier is in Thailand then the risks associated with buying from China are not apparent.

It's a very questionable practice and Lazada should address the issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Lazada is so full of "soft" scammers with tactics like this, it's ridiculous!  I order from Lazada on a regular basis and I'd say 1 in 10 products fall into this category..  The good thing is that Lazada makes it very easy to get a fairly effortless refund if you have a problem with a vendor, often without even needing to return the product!

The thing I really dislike about Lazada is their incredibly poor search engine, and vendors' incredibly poor product listings.  Sometimes it can take an hour to find a product that would take seconds to find on Amazon or eBay.

The best strategy I have to get around this is to search on Google, adding the term "site: Lazada.th" to the product description....or just buying from AliExpress since they have a MUCH better search engine, and the added bonus is that you can sort your search results by "number of orders" which places "real" vendors at the top of the list instead of getting hundreds of hits on Lazada with imaginary or expired product listings.

It's a shame that Lazada doesn't put more effort into improving their search engine, and improving their product listing ranking so that only the best product listings appear on the first pages of search results (ranked by number of sales).

• Like 1

I've been using Lazada and AliExpress for years but something has changed recently and I can't use my Visa card.

When I submit the payment - which has always worked - I get this:

image.jpeg.c15664dfded7513815bd5d63c4ef031c.jpeg

When I checked the payment method, it all looked OK:

image.jpeg.c2c1233c3d570c7922844451b000487e.jpeg

I think I must've deleted that card - not sure - but when I tried to add another, I get this:

image.jpeg.0271c0bedceebf0ce203462ef01642d3.jpeg

- and I can't see how to add a new card!

So I'm forced to used COD which means I have to stay in for hours waiting for the delivery. 

PITA.

image.jpeg