No aliens insists White House before ET joke about shot down objects

Social Media

Literally no idea why team Biden are finding this a joke. The story has gone from you can't shoot balloons down over the country because it's dangerous and it's easier finding the thing you shot down in the ocean rather than land. Cuz' the adults are back in charge, listening to their advisors etc etc. 

To today's story that MULTIPLE objects are being shot down all over the place and these things are unidentified flying objects(1). Now if anyone has been doing some free thinking (i know, i know, it's dangerous and bad for democracy) they will have concern that shooting down possible nuclear powered objects or even unknown technology propulsion systems down over land inhabited by humans is questionable in terms of elf and safety - particularly compared to balloons which we all accept are dangerous to shoot down over land. Not to even think about the ramifications of starting an intergalactic war with far superior equipped creatures. IMO this administration is a clear and present danger to life on earth, and having chronic liar and disinformation master KJP laugh and deny it is as good as confirming all the worst fears.

1.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11742875/U-S-military-shoots-unidentified-object-Lake-Huron-three-days.html

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Literally no idea why team Biden are finding this a joke. The story has gone from you can't shoot balloons down over the country because it's dangerous and it's easier finding the thing you shot down in the ocean rather than land. Cuz' the adults are back in charge, listening to their advisors etc etc. 

To today's story that MULTIPLE objects are being shot down all over the place and these things are unidentified flying objects(1). Now if anyone has been doing some free thinking (i know, i know, it's dangerous and bad for democracy) they will have concern that shooting down possible nuclear powered objects or even unknown technology propulsion systems down over land inhabited by humans is questionable in terms of elf and safety - particularly compared to balloons which we all accept are dangerous to shoot down over land. Not to even think about the ramifications of starting an intergalactic war with far superior equipped creatures. IMO this administration is a clear and present danger to life on earth, and having chronic liar and disinformation master KJP laugh and deny it is as good as confirming all the worst fears.

1.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11742875/U-S-military-shoots-unidentified-object-Lake-Huron-three-days.html

Now if anyone has been doing some free thinking (i know, i know, it's dangerous and bad for democracy) they will have concern that shooting down possible nuclear powered objects

Your free thinking has got the better of you............lol

The Republicans: Your a wimp Biden shoot down the balloon

Biden: I just shot down 4

The Republicans: OMG why did you shoot down UFO's

• Thumbs Up 1